Falling in LOVE AGAIN!! with older decks

RiverRunsDeep

SO those are three of mine I have shared...which are your Falling in Love Again decks?

Mine are the Robin Wood and Tarot of the Old Path. I rarely use either of them and take them both for granted, but when I need an easy, straightforward and reliable reading, these are the decks I turn to. And when I use them, I get such a sense of nostalgia (since these were the decks I learned with a few decades ago), plus a deep appreciation for how amazingly well they read.

JylliM

I'm not yet sure that it's love, but I'm feeling a bit affectionate towards my first deck, the Sacred Rose, right now. I finally got hold of the companion book, and it's helping me 'get' this deck so much more than I ever did.

IHeartRescues

I'm not yet sure that it's love, but I'm feeling a bit affectionate on book, and it's helping me 'get' this deck so much more than I ever did.

The Sacred Rose is a total favorite of mine. Just a feast for the eyes and soul. When I read the guidebook I was SO pleased as well. Has to be one of the better ones out there.

Hi gd: Your question inspired me to dig around :) Recently looking at my older Osho Neo (Transformation) Tarot which is more of an oracle. I love the colors and illustrations. They are simple, un-fussy and full of humor! ~ artist is Pajan. Just works for me. (The cards are a large! but those borders can (and will) be trimmed.)

Peace to all
IHR