Fall/Autumn Decks

aja

Hudes and Golden for me!

HearthCricket

I have to add Ogham, the Celtic Oracle. I just sold a copy to an AT member, and someone gifted this to me last night! I guess it was meant to be. It is dark and curious and hauntingly beautiful and the trees are going through so much dramatic transitions in the next three months that it seems a good time to honour them!

Skydancer

Halloween for sure!!
Gothic - Vargo
Mage
Must get out the Archeon
Maat is coming next week :)
and hopefully Bohemian Gothic will be here too!! (keeping fingers and toes crossed)

*S*

Briar Rose

Sacred Circle
Fenestra
Archeon

SolSionnach

I'm finding the Spirit of the Wheel to be rather autumnal... Ma'at all year, but it does have a fall-ish feel to it as well.

Chronata

My Fall decks...:D

Sacred Rose
Lunatic
All Hallows Majors (soon to be full deck!)

Disa

Chronata said:
My Fall decks...:D

Sacred Rose
Lunatic
All Hallows Majors (soon to be full deck!)

And once it (All Hallows) is a full deck I think I need to have 3. 2 for me and one for my magical niece. I was really really wishing for this deck this year when I was going through my list.

Chronata

Disa said:
And once it (All Hallows) is a full deck I think I need to have 3. 2 for me and one for my magical niece. I was really really wishing for this deck this year when I was going through my list.

Awwww! Thanks! Sorry it's taking so long! I have been very blocked in getting it finished...but now I am working steadily on it!

I hope by Halloween it will be available!

Disa

ooooooooo I'm sure you aren't the only one who hopes it will be available by Halloween- how exciting!!!

StellarMyst

Llewellyn - Love the water-colours and borders to this one! :)