Tarot de Paris par Bertrand

Bertrand

wow thank you Le Fanu and Prudence !

Le Fanu said:
I want to buy one asap. Where & When ????
when : not before the cards are properly finished ! Still details to sort out (backs, glueing and smoothing the old fashioned way)

Prudence : I understand what you feel regarding the 78, but I think a 78 cards deck would be too much work to print - engraving is long but possible, 56 cards is "only" about 2 and half times the work, but the time taken to print a full deck would be too huge, as each card has its own mold and is printed one by one.

Bertrand

Le Fanu

I'm more than happy with these 22 beautiful Majors. Perfectly timed to coincide with the "Majors only" phase I currently find myself in...

Gerbear

These are precious little gems, and i like the fact that they are black and white. I'll be eagerly awaiting the chance to buy a copy.

strings of life

Bertrand, these are exquisite! Add me to the list of fans who wants one whenever they are available.

I love how you shared the creation process; a lot of love must have gone into making these "lino-cuts" as you called them. Woodcut and Linoleum cut decks are some of my favorites. I like the small size too.

Debra

Hi Bertrand. I love this work. It has great charm and an old-world feel. :heart: I would happily buy one, too.

Pen

Hi Bertrand. Beautiful work, strong and timeless - I'd love one of these too.

Pen

kwaw

Love these Bertrand - great work - the only suggestion I would make is that as there are already two decks going by the name of Tarot de/of Paris you might consider a more unique name.

Bertrand

Thanks a lot Pen, Debra, Aurarcana and Gerbear

kwaw said:
Love these Bertrand - great work - the only suggestion I would make is that as there are already two decks going by the name of Tarot de/of Paris you might consider a more unique name.
Thank you very much too Steve, and thanks you for your concern, although the title is purely factual and temporary, it was intended for the thread - you're right a proper name should be found.

Bertrand

Annabelle

How elegant!!! I love these cards, and their classic simplicity. You can count me amongst the many who will be hoping to buy a copy when the deck is ready :).

starlightexp

LOVE this. I think as an art deck it is wonderful. Totally put me down for a copy!