Bonefire Tarot Updates

baylys

OMG!!!!! Gabi, this is the BESTEST news!!!!!!!! I am so pleased for you!!!!

And of course I will grab a copy, one can never have too many Bonefire decks.

Such awesome news. Mwah!!!!

Tippyjane

Congratulations! Schiffer is a great publisher and you deserve this.

MagsStardustBlack

Oh wow, excellent news, you must be over the moon, can't wait to see it.

wooden-eye

Thanks so much Lotus, Tippy and Mags. It is amazing to think Bonefire might find it's way into more hands.
Baylys, Baylys..... What can I say? (((Cheers mate!))) that's what.

MagsStardustBlack

Thanks so much Lotus, Tippy and Mags. It is amazing to think Bonefire might find it's way into more hands.
Baylys, Baylys..... What can I say? (((Cheers mate!))) that's what.
Such an achievement [emoji813] [emoji813] to the stars wooden-eye [emoji813]

rmcfarron

This is such wonderful news, for such a deserving deck and artist. Can't wait to buy it even though I have a copy.

wooden-eye

Thanks Mags and Rmcfarron.
You are most encouraging and I feel very supported. I just hope it all works out.

wooden-eye

Bonefire Tarot is Sold Out!

BONEFIRE is SOLD OUT!!

Sorry to shout.

No more orders please.

Thank-you to all of you who followed the making go the deck here at Aeclectic. You all know how vital you were.

I have enough decks for everyone who ordered this week and invoices are being issued today.

Bonefire will go into hibernation for quite a while now, to be reborn at a later date. To those of you who have one of the 500, (I guess you can now call it a 'limited edition', I sincerely hope you enjoy the deck now and again.

Huge thanks,

XxGabi

wooden-eye

Hello Tarot Lovelies,
Just a quick update to say, no news yet regarding a release date for the reborn Schiffer Bonefire tarot.
The submission has been in for a month and I am doing a few rewrites on the book, where it seems appropriate, or perhaps more accurately, I was considered inappropriate.
Apparently at some point a catalogue is released and then the release date will be revealed.
Thank you to those who have been waiting patiently for news and I will shout out as soon as I have that date.
Gabi