Anna K. Study - King of Rods

Marirowana

He is a man with black or darkbrown hair. His clothes have very bright, energetic colours: red and orange/gold. He is walking from the left to the right, he keeps the pace up. Does he need to be somewhere, or is this just his regular way of moving? Fast and fierce? His right hand is clenched in a fist, and in his left hand he is holding a flag. The flag is the same yellow/orange as his clothes, but with a darker horizontal stripe. To me this is an image of a wand, he proudly represents his suit. Also his facial expression is proud and confident. His posture is firm and upright.

The sun is shining bright, it looks like it is in the middle of the day. No clouds on the horizon. Like all the kings, he is near a building. The building has a classical, probably Doric or Tuscan architecture, looking at the column. The floor is paved.

This king is often in charge. He shows you that it might be time to take control in your life! Or it shows that someone in your life is in control. He is adventurous, charismatic. He passes you with his stable steps, and you just have to turn your head to see who that man is. He is a good public speaker, he is your favourite teacher because his way of speaking keeps everyone interested. As a king, he is powerful because he knows what is true, and his truth is the only truth. As a king, he is the ruler of his suits, the rods. So he is the lord of creativity, inspiration, actions, goals and dreams.

In a spread, this card is easily read, even though it is a court card, because he is on the move. I read with this deck as a story, he turns his back to one thing and walks to something else, he makes the story flowing. He turns his back with confidence, not with hate or anger. And it is a fast card, things are about to move in a certain direction.

Where is he heading?

(index)

Attachments

• KingRods.jpg
    KingRods.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 116

flipperjane

Again I cannot find much to add.
I think he shows me that he is definitely a man of action - one can feel the 'pace' of this card.

I think his closed fist, very determined stride and the focused expression on his face show his strength and determination - you wouldn't be able to change his mind once it was made up.

He's on a mission