"Aisselle's Spiritual Tarot Insights" Discussion Thread

strings of life

OctavaSpera said:
Will there be a Grand Ellessia Tarot deck someday?

For example, XV - The Devil - http://i.imgur.com/ndGwM.jpg
goldenweb said:
The Deck Creation thread springs to mind. And the Devil is a good start...:)

You really have spawned a monster, PK...

Pen
Yes! A collaborative deck!
:laugh:

gregory

nisaba said:
She also is stumbling around, trying to learn Facebook. She assures me, her Facebook group pops up if you do a search for "Spiritual Tarot Insights from Aisselle A.T. Gabegie". She's not fussy - she'll approve anyone.
Is it as public as - say - Lo Scarabeo's, so that anyone can view it ? Otherwise it is not one I shall ever see... Linky ?

gregory

goldenweb said:
Great pics. The goat looks, well goatish, and the tin-foil hat's decidedly designerish in an ethereal sort of way.

's all looking good...:)

Pen
Pen - I DO hope you noted the milliner involved ;)

nisaba

gregory said:
Is it as public as - say - Lo Scarabeo's, so that anyone can view it ? Otherwise it is not one I shall ever see... Linky ?
Linky.. Or I could say links, and turn abruptly. It's as public as I-<koffkoff> as Aisselle could make it, with her level of FB expertise.

photokat

aurarcana said:
Yes! A collaborative deck!
:laugh:

How about the following minors:

Goats (Pentactles / Earth)
Tinfoil Hats (Swords /Air)
Certificates (Wands / Fire)
Tea Pot (Cups / Water) , since she loves her tea time!

But I don't know. I think I'd just want a deck where I might end up getting a silly card like "8 of Goats".

Haha

And ideally, FAINTING Goats! They are just so cute : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMcbtmfDrVs

nisaba

Can somebody tell me if the link works for non-facebookers? If not, I - er, Aisselle - may have to make changes.

strings of life

nisaba said:
Can somebody tell me if the link works for non-facebookers? If not, I - er, Aisselle - may have to make changes.
For non-Facebookers to see anything, you will need to create a Facebook Page for Aisselle as opposed to a Group. Then you can assign people as Admin to it so that others can post on the account too (if you wish). That will enable Aisselle to post on Facebook.

ETA: nisaba, you made a Profile for her too :laugh:. Good, good, you can set up a Page using that Profile ;).

strings of life

photokat said:
How about the following minors:

Goats (Pentactles / Earth)
Tinfoil Hats (Swords /Air)
Certificates (Wands / Fire)
Tea Pot (Cups / Water) , since she loves her tea time!

But I don't know. I think I'd just want a deck where I might end up getting a silly card like "8 of Goats".

Haha

And ideally, FAINTING Goats! They are just so cute : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMcbtmfDrVs
[laughing, actually laughing]

Do you realize how this makes no sense and has little humor factor to anyone outside of this circle. I tried explaining it to my my boyfriend and he didn't get it. I think I need to show him the blog.

I love the Suits :thumbsup:!

I'm imagining an actual reading: Oh dear, I just pulled the 3 of Tin Foil Hats, 5 of Certificates, the 2 of Tea Pots Reversed and the 9 of Goats Reversed as a shadow card. It's going to be a week of ruin!

OctavaSpera

With these suits, imagine the depth of the meaning when reading court cards: The Knight of Tin Foil Hats, King of Certificates, and the Page of Tea Pots. Doesn't it all sound so magical, yet so down-to-earth that any non-Tarotist could relate to? Finally, a deck with accessible court cards! And with the Queen of Goats as the significator card, you're connecting directly to the essence of Aisselle's energy!

photokat

aurarcana said:
[laughing, actually laughing]

Do you realize how this makes no sense and has little humor factor to anyone outside of this circle. I tried explaining it to my my boyfriend and he didn't get it. I think I need to show him the blog.

I don't think I'd understand it without the back story, either ; )

aurarcana said:
I love the Suits :thumbsup:!

I'm imagining an actual reading: Oh dear, I just pulled the 3 of Tin Foil Hats, 5 of Certificates, the 2 of Tea Pots Reversed and the 9 of Goats Reversed as a shadow card. It's going to be a week of ruin!

Darlin', as long as it makes sense to the 25K AT Members, that's all that matters!

It could be a L.E. of 100 decks, and that would be plenty.

Actually, it should come with a tinfoil hat and tinfoil cloth.

Or a roll of tinfoil only. Either way it would be awesome!