OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

JuniperPress

I've always loved the Phantomwise too. The lovers card... the hot air balloon... the umbrella... I just love it.

I also wish I had a deck of the Brittany Tingey and Joe Rosales Hello Kitty Tarot.

Alta

Okay, a bit silly but there is a Sailor Moon tarot unpublished that I would like. I have the published one but I also have a download of the unpublished one which is much better done. Ages since I watched SM and only ever did because when one of my nieces was younger she adored it. I watch and read a certain amount of things just to keep up with their interests and some have proven quite amusing. I put SM in that latter category.

FLizarraga

The Nijinsky Tarot. Yes, I know, it was Neil Lovell's (of Tyldwick fame) first project ever, and it is sort of half-baked and kind of tacky. In fact, it looks a lot like an early draft for the Illuminati. But it has a lot more heart than his exquisitely lifeless finished decks, IMHO.

SarahJoy

Nigel Jackson
Rumi
Tarot of the Saints
Nusantara -- I didn't have the cash when it was reprinted

I'm sure there are a few I'm forgetting.

JylliM

Rosetta! I have the app and the pocket size but I REALLY want this in standard size.

tarotnusantara

Yes the deck is only 30$ but the shipping cost is high. Cant do much about that

You can check exact shipping cost at
ems.posindonesia.co.id/ratepiol.php

There are types of service:
Ems priority merchandise (fastest, highest cost)
Ems merchandise (slower)
Paket cepat (slower than ems merchandise)
Paket biasa (slowest and cheapest)

If you can wait, better choose the less cost