Día de los Muertos Lenormand. (Day of the Dead)

tarot heart

oh yes, it's perfect!

starlightexp

took it down for a few.. think there is some tweaking to to on with this on...

starlightexp

Attachments

• 4 The House.jpg
    4 The House.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 224

Babalon Jones

These are great! I just love Day of the dead stuff, all the bright colors contrasting with the Death theme.

I once spent a surreal hour at a stopover in an airport in I think Dallas or Chicago (?) where the bench I was sitting on in the airport was purple and decorated with a Dia De Los Muertos scene. Randomly, for no reason it seemed as it wasn't part of the airport decor or anything. Don't know why I am mentioning this, it just triggered a memory!

starlightexp

It's Chicago and pretty appropriate since that is where I live :)

Babalon Jones

Ahh no wonder that it popped into my head then :)

Ashtaroot

This deck is a total eye candy... I really feel in a candy store with all the beautiful colors. :thumbsup:
Beautiful work

starlightexp

Today the imposing tower has taken shape... 19 la Torre

Attachments

• The Tower.jpg
    The Tower.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 203

LuzBlanca

Greetings all. With the season upon us I've been kind of busy in my brain with images of a new Lenormand deck. One that is just fun and just ripe for the celebration of the season. I've been itching to get some more art supplies so this was as good a reason as any. I busted out a set of soft pastels and set to work doing my own interpretation of the cards in the fun and colorful style of The Day of the Dead. I was in Mexico earlier this year and was just smitten by the colors and culture down there so really this is a homage to my vacation but thought that some of you here might be interested in seeing how it goes. The first four cards are done and we'll see how the rest turn out over time.
Feliz Dia de los Muertos!

WOW...so beautiful!!!!!!! really beautiful.

I live in San Francisco and we have such a great "Dia de los Muertos" celebration here, of course not as colorful as in Mexico but really deep and nice.

Love your art, really really nice. Thank you for sharing.