Random Q&As - round 2

Ronia

No, I don't have another one on my mind but you don't need to know anything about astrology here. I'm not a master of astrology either. Just ask the cards and let's see what they will show, I'll decipher together with you. :)

MoiraKarin

Q.What will be the most exciting thing to come in for me, happen, to be expected, most likely, this coming week

MoiraKarin

I got a weird one: What will bring me the conjunction of my progressed Moon with my progressed Sun in early May? Is there anything significant?

lady moon child heart coffin

I have a feeling here that the romantic feelings you may experience through a crush for someone will become less, for the relationship will end...

Ronia

Q.What will be the most exciting thing to come in for me, happen, to be expected, most likely, this coming week

Birds+Letter - definitely some info via talks/phone calls/e-mails, is coming to you and you'll discuss it lively.

House+Mountain+Birds+Ship+Clover

Somehow this house in the mountains looks to me like a ski vacation or something... A cottage in the mountain? because with the Ship coming after that and the Clover it seems related to travle and a very nice short break. Alternatively, if you've had a home situation stuck in a way, these talks will bring it to a successful for you conclusion, the outcome will be good for you.

Ronia

lady moon child heart coffin

I have a feeling here that the romantic feelings you may experience through a crush for someone will become less, for the relationship will end...

Interesting. It hasn't started yet and it will end in May. LOL Quick stuff that is!

I only hope this is not related to my son with this Coffin there. Could you ask if this is related to my son somehow?

MoiraKarin

Interesting. It hasn't started yet and it will end in May. LOL Quick stuff that is!

I only hope this is not related to my son with this Coffin there. Could you ask if this is related to my son somehow?

I am not sure here if i can Say a no to this

ring anchor fish
----------------------
clover

it is relatied to someone you are emotionally stable connected with,and otherwise have a healthy fortunate relationship with...

Ronia

Well... Sadly, it may be my son because he's the one I have a stable relationship with. Let's hope it's just something minor. It's always scary when I'm concerned about my child, everything else is just blah-blah.

OK... I want to know what my spring will look like in the love department? :) That is from March 22 to June 22.

Do you have a Q?

BrightEye

Are you going to ask a question, Moira?

Q: Who will I have children with?

MoiraKarin

Birds+Letter - definitely some info via talks/phone calls/e-mails, is coming to you and you'll discuss it lively.

House+Mountain+Birds+Ship+Clover

Somehow this house in the mountains looks to me like a ski vacation or something... A cottage in the mountain? because with the Ship coming after that and the Clover it seems related to travle and a very nice short break. Alternatively, if you've had a home situation stuck in a way, these talks will bring it to a successful for you conclusion, the outcome will be good for you.

A trip to the mountains feels almost impossible . There are some trouble with the water tube in my bathroom. I think it's frozen. How ever is this exciting :D I 'll go for the succesful conclusion of this problem..I even feel fortunate with this problem, my parents do not have any gas or water, and this with tempertures dropping way beneath C.O centergr.

BrightEye

OK... I want to know what my spring will look like in the love department? :) That is from March 22 to June 22.
Flowers - Tree - Ring - Stork - Man

Oh, things are looking good. I think this will involve a man who will surprise you with a romantic proposal and a lasting union.