Flonz Victorian Lenormand

PattyMc

Congrats Baylys! It's a awesome deck, I'm very happy for you.

Patty

Ruby Jewel

Color Preference

I like the one on the right in black and white.

Ruby Jewel

Where to order

I would like to know how to place an order for this Lenormand Oracle deck. Does anyone out there know any details about what is available and how to get it? Thanks.

greatdane

The Original is sold out, Ruby Jewel BUT

Baylys plans to do another edition I think in bridge size with linen card stock, and I think a mini as well. But I don't think it will be finished til maybe Fall, but haven't heard the latest update yet.

baylys

Hey folks, I have had a couple of reports about a slight flaw in the laminate on these cards. Apparently the laminate on the corners may lift or peel. This is entirely due to ME when I rounded the corners. I think the corner rounder may have been getting a bit blunt and so did not make perfectly sharp, clean cuts, hence leaving a 'tag' which could then peel.

The way to fix it is to LIGHTLY file the corners with a nail file or similar.

I am sorry this has happened, but pleased it is a simple fix.

tarot heart

The Flonz Victorian Lenormands limited edition has now SOLD OUT!!!!

Yippee Ki Yay Mo—!!!

!! YOU BETCHA IT SOLD OUT!! Did you think it wouldn't dear baylys?

I'm so glad I have my two. I don't think I could ever part with them!! :heart:

FYI: My two decks do not appear to be peeling at all. But I am a gentle shuffler, I am...;)

Ruby Jewel

Crones R Us

Thanks Great Dane, for you response. A kind of synchronicity seeing "crone in the attic" on your site name as I just ordered and started reading "The Crone" by Barbara Walker. I missed out on her back in our heyday, but she still rings true. I'll just have to keep checking to see when this wonderful deck is once again available.

Autumn Spice

Baylys plans to do another edition I think in bridge size with linen card stock, and I think a mini as well. But I don't think it will be finished til maybe Fall, but haven't heard the latest update yet.

I can't wait for the next edition. I missed this one. I kept looking at it over and over and just when I was ready to order, I read it sold out.