Flonz Victorian Lenormand

baylys

This edition should be an awful lot faster to make than the last one. Because my friend has photoshop, and is an excellent photographer, I an not making individual cards. I am doing each component separately, then combining them in PS. So the card is stained and will be scanned in to become the background, with all cards having an identical one. I have written out each of the numbers and suit numbers, and along with the suit stamps, these will then be placed on the background. Next will be the card names that I have written out. Last to go in will be the image itself. Because I am doing it this way, the presentation, while still looking hand made, will be cleaner looking. The writing was done with lines underneath so all the letters are the same size. Same for the numbers etc. Everything will look just a little bit smarter.

Because of TGC's box and booklet sizes, I am now going to do a poker deck (instead of bridge size), as well as the mini.

Hopefully it should be in the hands of the proofers by the end of this month and ready to go as soon as they say 'YES!'

Nina*

Both the new cards look fabulous, Baylys!!! Really great!

MagsStardustBlack

Hi Baylys,

I totally missed your first deck as was off forum for a loooong time. So you are creating a second edition [emoji813] I adore the 'new' flowers [emoji813] welcome back and good luck. I'd love a second edition cwhen it's complete (even though I can't read lenormand to save my life!) Xx

baylys

All the components are done. Time to start putting it all together. I've re-written a few pages of the LWB to remove a few spelling mistakes.

One step closer.....

Nina*

Great news. I really look forward to this new edition (although NOTHING can beat the cardstock of the first edition - I love it so much!!).

baylys

This edition will be a lot more digital in it's creation, so it will be easily printed if necessary. I'm almost thinking about changing a couple of pictures to more personal ones, getting those made into stamps and getting a bridge/poker deck made in that gorgeous card. Dunno. It would cost more because this time I would get the corners rounded by them and get boxes done too. I MAY investigate but it probably won't come to anything.

Sar

Is this deck still available?

baylys

No sorry. I have been MIA a lot lately as very busy with work (translation: I got lazy) and my friend with photoshop has moved away so everything has stalled. I DO still want to issue a 2nd edition though...... someday.

greatdane

VERY EXCITED this could still happen, Baylys!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the FLONZ!