Lenormand Obsession...Haunted

emmsma

Did we make it? Got enough folk on board? I would be willing to get a couple copies if it would help bring this deck to reality. :)

MoonGypsy

Did we make it? Got enough folk on board? I would be willing to get a couple copies if it would help bring this deck to reality. :)

i am thinking we must be really close! :D i am not sure when Robyn/Chronata will be logging back on...She has a baby shower and a birthday party to attend. She said she will [at least] be back on AT on Monday with some more images and [maybe] news about a Pre-order button"!

But hopefully, peeps will keep adding their good vibes and desire for the deck until then...

Padma

looks like 13 or 14 already. I wish I had the bucks :(

MoonGypsy

i am very optimistic that more peeps will be posting [wanting the deck] all through the weekend. :)...

Padma

Yes! I am sure it will be a great success for dear Chronata! :love:

silverwings94

Count me in also my sweet Gypsy sister. I may have to sneak a trip to the post office to mail out the money. Dr. hasn't given me the go ahead and drive which really stinks. But I really want this so a sneak drive its gonna be.

Altena

Why did I not see this sooner? I'm definitely on board for at least one(heck, I'd buy all of them if that could help). When can we order? :p

MoonGypsy

Why did I not see this sooner? I'm definitely on board for at least one(heck, I'd buy all of them if that could help). When can we order? :p

She only first posted about it yesterday, dear Altena. :) She said that she >might< start taking pre-orders on Monday.:) i am very happy you want one! :*

And peeps, please keep posting your interest in this deck. i really am hoping scads more will post before Chronata logs back on. She is very busy this weekend, so she might not be back on AT until Monday. Thanks so much, friends! :*

lunakasha

I NEED another Halloween Lennie for myself.
So, I started one last night.

Pics soon. I promise!

And, no...you don't need this one. (no one really needs another Lenormand do they?)
But I do!

Silly question....of course, we REALLY DO need a HAUNTED Lenormand!! })

Yours is gorgeous. Please add me to the list!

:love: Luna

MoonGypsy

Silly question....of course, we REALLY DO need a HAUNTED Lenormand!! })

Yours is gorgeous. Please add me to the list!

:love: Luna

:heart: YES!!! :heart: Thank You, Luna! :*