The Enchanted Lenormand Oracle - Caitlin Matthews, Art by Virginia Lee

Vesna

Just be aware Emily that there is an error on the mountain card - the 8 spades has been attributed to it, instead of 8 clubs. Sadly, I didn't hear about this until after my deck had been posted to me (it's currently in transit). Otherwise the deck presents nicely on the video review. The box is ok too .... my Wisdom of Trees Oracle comes in a similar box and I just keep my cards and book permanently stored in it when not in use.

Did they return this consignment in 2013 or it's still possible to buy such a defective deck? How can I understand that the deck I buy doesn't have this error?

pickled pixie

I have just bought this deck and have to say I think it's really lovely! The borders don't bother me at all and all seem to join together which looks magical when doing the 3x3. I think it's a great deck for using with people who may be nervous with other scarier looking decks and reading for younger people. Mine does have the error on the mountain card but as I don't read the playing card associations as yet, it doesn't bother me. All in all I'm really enjoying this deck the artwork is beautiful :)

Vesna

I have just bought this deck ...
Mine does have the error on the mountain card
Thank you for this info. I was planning to buy the original but if so I'd better keep using my Ukrainian replica of this deck. It has no error. :)