where can i find this deck?

heathwitch

valeria said:
Don't let the languages keep you from a great deck :D Most of the decks I have are in other languages exclusive of English (Italian, German, Spanish, French and even Chinese!). It really opens you up to using your own interpretations regarding the cards versus someone else's, and gives you the freedom to enjoy any deck that was ever made :D

:love: valeria

I agree. I'd love to find this deck, regardless of the language. Sometimes it can be useful self-translating (either on your own, if you're multilingual, or via one of the online translators) the LWB and suchlike, to see what additional interpretations can be garnered through those means. :)

Cerulean

In Italian through Deastore on abebooks.com...

Enter in abebooks.com "Carte delle Streghe" and some options noting Isa Donelli (publisher or artist) come up...

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?kn=Carte+delle+Streghe&sts=t&x=93&y=11

Deastore shipped from Europe, I believe, to the U.S. and it came within a reasonable time...I think someone from Japan asked me if the vendor was reliable and I said yes, based on my experience.

Carte delle streghe (ISBN: 8841284382)
Isa Donelli
Bookseller: deastore.com
(Roma, ., Italy)
Bookseller Rating:
Price: US$ 31.91
[Convert Currency]
Quantity: 5 Shipping within Italy:
US$ 3.52
[Rates & Speeds]

Book Description: De Vecchi, Milano, 2004. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # IE934894

[Bookseller & Payment Information] [More Books from this Seller] [Ask Bookseller a Question]

Good luck and tell us if it looks good, if you liked the service, etc...the deck really looks good!

Cerulean

Pao

well i got them! :D in spanish too and im so glad because the book is real interesting and i can practice my reading skills since i only read gossip magazines in spanish. :D The cards are the biggest ones I own, very pretty and itll help me learn herbs and crystals :D I couldnt help but call on my ancestor witches as I shuffled. :D

My first reading to myself was good though i dont know how i will go about using this deck for readings :( I hope to be back and offer some, when I figure it out!

happy shopping everyone!

Strega di Luna

what size are the cards?

Hathor

Las Cartas De Las Brujas (in spanish), can also be found at - Casadellibro.com. The price is $26.00E. They are located in Spain. I saw these cards on-line a few months ago, also on Draks Library and just had to find them. This is the only place I found. It is another option if all else fails.

Golden Moon

willowfox said:
It says "Las cartas de las brujas", what does this mean? Are they exactly the same cards as the French cards, Cartes des sorciers?

Yes, In English it would mean The Witches Cards. :)

Annabelle

Aulruna said:
There's an Italian version, too - "Le Carte delle Streghe". That's the one I got. It's also by Isa Donelli, like the Gitani, publisher is DeVecchi.

Not aware of other languages though.

Yep, that's the version I have, too. I think I got mine from Alida . . . or else from a trade with another forum member. I do recall that Alida had this deck in stock for quite a long time, though. Not sure if they still do.