LANGUSTL- Lenormand

Elven

I am thoroughly enjoying wtaching this deck evolve. I love the child card!

Cheers
Elven

Langustl

Thanks Elven :)

Hi Sravana

Hm ... I again thought about the colours of the man and the woman. I always come to the same result. On the colour wheel the colours are not exactly on the opposit to each other. Red and purple are down in the middle (in my eyes), between that you have an area what we can see, so this is the border. On one side we have red and orange on the other purple and blue. These are the colours I took. Man and women (male and female qualities) built the basis of the universe. The more blue colours show passivity, the more red activity. That´s what I tried to use ;).

Thanks for your thoughts :love:

Langustl

Hi ;)

A new card for you, the Ways. Hope, you like it.

http://www.langustl.de/lenormandgross/22wegeengg.html

22wege.jpg

gumdrop67

Hi there

I just love this deck and cannot wait until it is complete so that I can buy a copy, it really speaks to me deeply, such beautiful artwork! I am just learning to read the Lenormand and look forward to seeing your next card.

Cheers
Leesa :)

Langustl

Hi Leesa

Thanks a lot for the kind words ;-) I´ll finish the deck and, if I can afford the money, surley publish it. But I guess it will still take a few month.

SolSionnach

Still loving your deck, Langustl, and it's still on my shortlist, along with, what, 2-3 other decks. Perhaps you could take pre-orders to help with the publishing costs?

Langustl

Hi SolSionnach

Yes, that´s what I thought. I probably will have a preorder list before I publish the deck. We will see ;-)

Elven

Passionate and Romantic! What a joyous vision - Ah! and the choices we make ;)
Beautiful!

Cheers
Elven x

Langustl

Oh, hi Elven.

Seems I´ve forgotten to answer, sorry. Thanks for this kind words ;-) There will be a new card soon.