Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Descriptions - General Discussion

Grizabella

So, can we put down a key card, taking it out of the deck first, and then draw three others for each side instead of laying down cards till the key card appears?

Bernice

Solitaire:

So, can we put down a key card, taking it out of the deck first, and then draw three others for each side instead of laying down cards till the key card appears?

You're supposed to pick at random until you get the Key card, then pick 2 (or 3) more. The 2 or 3 cards which you picked before the key card go on left side of the key-card, the last 2-3 cards go to the right of it.

Bee.

Sylvie Steinbach

The technique is explained in the book!!!

This virtual workshop is open to students who have the book 'the secrets of the lenormand oracle' and have read it. All techniques to start the workshop are explained. People who do not have the book or do not wish to invest in it can read the course and enjoy it but won't get individual attention or teaching!

indianstorm

question

hi Sylvie-

i have a query- when analysing an individuals intention/motivation towards another person-eg- 'what are her intentions towards him?'- do i charge the woman card - and see the cards around her to get an idea- or do i charge the man card and draw the cards around him to analyse her intentions?

Stormy.