Lenormand Resources Thread

birdsong123

Free Lenormand Lessons

We have several free Lenormand classes via podcast, as well as some videos. And I'm constantly adding to this so you'll see it grow quickly.

I hope this helps those who are enjoying a Lenormand Learning Journey.

http://www.donnaleigh.com/lenormandlessons.htm

Our free podcasts are also available for free via iTunes, just search Tarot Tribe.

Have fun!

DL

Barleywine

The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle

Has anyone read this one?

The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle, by Sylvie Steinbach. Opinions?

Cerulean

The Quintessence Lenormand

Although it is said to be four decks in one.

The author Elizabeth Fiescher has said to help design more than one of the AGM Urania Lenormand or Kipper decks and I am intrigued also by the art ..

More later when it comes......a kit ...

Cerulean

The Quintessence Lenormand hope this isn't already posted somewhere. I looked but couldn't find.
Are there any sites that may have pictures of the different decks (each card)? I see interpretations of cards of different decks, but looking for pictures. I only have the Mystical- which seems to have more detailed artwork (I think?) than most others. Trying to look at cards and get the overall feel of them versus just those from one deck. Then I match what I see with the traditional meanings and what others say here (and referred sites) and see if I have jived with them:)

Now of course I could go out and buy some more too! Maybe a mother's day gift to myself??? ;)
Thanks![/QUOTE]

Cerulean

The Quintessence Lenormand

Although it is said to be four decks in one.

The author Elizabeth Fiescher has said to help design more than one of the AGM Urania Lenormand or Kipper decks and I am intrigued also by the art ..

More later when it comes......a kit ...

Cerulean

The Quintessence Lenormand hope this isn't already posted somewhere. I looked but couldn't find.
Are there any sites that may have pictures of the different decks (each card)? I see interpretations of cards of different decks, but looking for pictures. I only have the Mystical- which seems to have more detailed artwork (I think?) than most others. Trying to look at cards and get the overall feel of them versus just those from one deck. Then I match what I see with the traditional meanings and what others say here (and referred sites) and see if I have jived with them:)

Now of course I could go out and buy some more too! Maybe a mother's day gift to myself??? ;)
Thanks![/QUOTE]