Uni Tarot - new multi deck app for Android [free]

Wendywu

This is probably my favourite tarot app simply because I can use all my scanned decks with it, which means that I have access to all my favourites in the one app. I like that there so many spreads to choose from and I can add my own preferred choices, and I find it very easy to use.

I have put the Tirage en Croix in together with my favourite TdM decks - yay!!

Great app - well done :)

Wendywu

Hi ucdevs - when you say I can use decks with more than 78 cards, would that include Minchiate decks? One of my all time favourite decks is the LoS Minchiate .....

ucdevs

Hi ucdevs - when you say I can use decks with more than 78 cards, would that include Minchiate decks? One of my all time favourite decks is the LoS Minchiate .....

Yes. Now it should be fine. Just take care about names and order of source images.
Please let me know if you get some problems with this deck or incorrect behavior.

To all:
if you have decks you would like to import with some common naming convention (I mean image file names), not supported by Uni Tarot, I can add support in next versions, just give me a sample.

Wendywu

Ah.... now I come to look more closely I see that the app only displays 81 of the cards. It shows all 56 minors but not all 41 majors. It misses the final ten majors out and jumps straight to middle of the batons.

Is there any way you can fix it Please?

ucdevs

Thank you for your feedback. I will try to fix it as soon as possible.
It would be great if you send me archive with images to simplify my task.
ucdevs@gmail.com

Wendywu

Surely, I'll do it in the morning :)

Wendywu

Yippee - ucdevs says the update to allow Minchies will be ready in a few days :)

kalliope

I downloaded this the other day after seeing this thread, and it looks really nice. The historical decks are so great to have electronically, and although I have a few in the TarotBot apps, this one includes some that aren't available elsewhere, like the Sola Busca, 1JJ Swiss, and two Etteilla variants. Thanks!

My favorite feature is that you can switch between decks for any reading that you've done, which is an interesting way to compare card depictions and see different slants on meanings. I'm looking forward to scanning decks and trying out the upload feature, too.

My only wish is that the card images for the included Marseille deck were higher resolution. Even on my Nexus 7 they're a little fuzzy, so I imagine they'd be even more so on a larger tablet.

Wendywu

If you have access to a scanner Kalliope, you can scan your favourite decks at a high enough resolution to give as much detail as you like, and then import the images into the app.

I have done it with all my favourite TdM's and now I have the most wonderful selection of my own decks to work with. Like you, I enjoy the ability to switch from deck to deck for card compairsons :)

ucdevs

My only wish is that the card images for the included Marseille deck were higher resolution. Even on my Nexus 7 they're a little fuzzy, so I imagine they'd be even more so on a larger tablet.

I will check it and replace the deck if possible in next releases.