A Confusing dilemma

bikersi

Hi everybody,hope you are well.

I'm after some clarity, I'm having a bit of a rough time at the moment, and normally can find comfort in Tarot, I cant claim to be proficient, but it helps.

Iv had a few readings on my situation, by other people, not with the same question, but all relevant, and also asking for what I really don't want just so I can have some closure.

All of my readings, from different people have been the same, the only difference being timescale, however even then there isn't much difference at all.

My dilemma is this, I truly want to accept what the cards are telling me, they have never failed, but the answer just feels deep down like its wrong.

Has anybody else ever had this?

Hope someone out there can help!

SI x

TinaV

I've been in a similar situation where I hit a rough patch in life, and the answers the cards were giving me were not right. At the moment, I still don't know whether they were right or not. They gave me so many conflicting messages that I wasn't sure what I should follow.

Not reading cards for a while might help. It brings peace to your mind, although it's hard when you're in a bad place. Maybe you could start reading for other people? Or read more about the meanings, and try to make your own interpretation of the cards?

Good luck.

bikersi

Thanks TinaV

The messages are all the same, theres no conflict, and what I'm getting is EXACTLY what I want! it just dosnt feel right.

greatdane

Just a thought, Bikersi

Perhaps have someone here who primarily reads with the Grand Tableau spread might help. I read Lenormand, but not the GT's, but there are a quite a few who do, and perhaps having someone do one for you to compare your tarot readings with, might be of some use. It doesn't seem like it could hurt. Sometimes looking at an issue through a different lens can help add clarity.

bikersi

thanks greatdane, its a situation I never thought I would be in, especially with the person I'm in it with, and as I say, I can usually find comfort in the cards, but its all so confusing now, I'm really hoping this forum can help.

nisaba

The messages are all the same, theres no conflict, and what I'm getting is EXACTLY what I want! it just dosnt feel right.

Perhaps it's not a Tarot problem but a you-problem: perhaps you need to work on your self-esteem so that you feel you deserve and will get it, whatever it is.

Thoughtful

You say its exactly what you want. As nisaba states and l agree, its a problem within you. l feel its to do with memories deep down surfacing from the past and you are blocking the future process. That in turn causes the uncertainty and doubt you are experiencing with yourself.

bikersi

that certainly does make sence, are you saying then that its possably not what I want?

Thoughtful

that certainly does make sence, are you saying then that its possably not what I want?

No l am not saying that, only you know what you truly want. It appears you want to accept what you have been told and what you get from your own cards. As l say there is a block and a hang up from the past, so maybe you need to work with this.
Maybe you could take your question to your cards and ask what this is about :)

SwordOfTruth

My dilemma is this, I truly want to accept what the cards are telling me, they have never failed, but the answer just feels deep down like its wrong.

Has anybody else ever had this?

Hope someone out there can help!

SI x

Whenever I've felt like this it was because I just didn't like what I was hearing. Especially if the same cards are recurring and different people are putting similar interpretations on them, its highly likely this is the case. Sometimes we are just not ready for something, to accept or to move forward even when we logically know it's time to do so. That's normal and completely fine for situations where our emotional investment is very high.

My advice is this......don't do something until you are truly ready to do so. Not because the situation is likely to change but because it doesn't do your self trust much good to force yourself into a stage of life you're just not ready for. Know that most of the time, you will come to accept it anyway and a little longer in an uncomfortable situation will mostly do no harm. Put this question and situation aside for a little while. Promise yourself you don't have to do anything about it right now, but when the time is right you will know and do it then.