Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Decks

Source Heiress

MoonGypsy 
Source Heiress

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrokat
I wanted to keep all the extra goodies a surprise, but Leisa was a bit worried that people wouldn't think it was worthwhile unless they knew some of the extras

Hi Kat!
We do know now some of what were originally to be "surprise goodies", it's true, but the statement: "Secret Gift from the Artist"...oh, my, that most definitely keeps a very special element of "Surprise"
i am more excited than ever, Kat! Glad to know that everything is in order and going great! Thank your Mum profusely for all her hard work helping with the bags. They will be cherished, i am sure!
Brightest Blessings,
MoonGypsy )0(
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #131
Citizen

easternsunrise 
Citizen

oooooh weeeee I am so excited...I was not expecting any "extras" what a treat! Since the tornado last Thursday my house is a wreck with carpets pulled up and fans blowing through the whole house...this has made my day! Thanks Kat!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #132
Citizen

retrokat 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternsunrise
oooooh weeeee I am so excited...I was not expecting any "extras" what a treat! Since the tornado last Thursday my house is a wreck with carpets pulled up and fans blowing through the whole house...this has made my day! Thanks Kat!
That's just terrible! I lost my roof in the Sydney storm of 1999. Over 10,000 homes lost their rooves and I had to live under a tarpaulin for 3 months and the smell of mould was overwhelming as everything had got so drenched. I even had to keep paying full rent, as my landlords couldn't get the roof fixed any faster due to the shortage of roofing contractors and there was no other accommodation.

I hope you managed to get your precious personal things dried out OK? I was so glad my photos/negatives were in a heavy antique Deed Box.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #133
Citizen

Erzebet 
Citizen

I'm coming out of the lurker shadows to tell you how excited I am Kat! The Touchstone is the deck I'm really wanting this year, you've done an incredible job! A warm thank you and blessing to you, your benefactor who made all this possible fo fast and your mom for making 500 bags!

Good luck on everything going smoothly Kat, I have been made so happy by this release
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #134
Citizen

WishingWell 
Citizen

I'm so glad I popped into this thread! This is the most beautiful deck I've seen in quite awhile, and I just pre-ordered a deck for myself. I can hardly wait.

Retrokat, you're just such a bundle of talent!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #135
Citizen

Leisa 
Citizen

Touchstone Update

I picked up the title cards from the printers last night. The shipping guy was very cute and very enthusastic about the deck.

I mailed them to Kat this morning express mail. She should have them in 5 days to sign and number.

All of the other goodies are in transit. I'll post pictures as I get them.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #136
Citizen

Leisa 
Citizen

Podcast is up

http://tarotconnection.net/episode-86/
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #137
Citizen

HearthCricket 
Citizen

I finally got around to pre-ordering this deck. I can't wait to see it, handle the intimate smaller size and see what it has to unfold! And the goodies sound like extra fun, too!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #138
Citizen

Silverlotus 
Citizen

I loved the podcast. I'm even more excited about the deck now.

I am also very happy about all the extras. At first the price seemed a bit high to me (yeah, I know, I've paid more, but still...), but now I think it is an excellent value. Cheap even!

I can't wait!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #139
Citizen

All Is One 
Citizen

I'm excited about this deck. I have several decks on pre-order and will probably wait to order this one after it comes out..but I've been tempted. I went to the web site three times to hear the podcast and as I'm new at podcasts, it's probably something I'm doing wrong, but when I try to click on "play or download episode" there's no link I can see there.

Anyone got any advice?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #140

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.