Random Q&As - round 3

lord_ewin

How will things develop between B and I?

I have some free time this morning and I figured I'd give this a whirl... ;)

Tower - Fox - Heart (picked an extra card which is the Bouquet!)

Hmmmm! Well, this is interesting. Tower in relationship spreads usually means loneliness, which this could very well be. However, with the fox there, you might be on your guard, looking for a fox in the hen house so to speak. I think this also describes your current priorities, watching over a family, being discrete and selective about who you let in. Meanwhile, the fox + heart combo reminds me of an affair that you keep away from prying eyes until you feel it's right to reveal it. I'd say, it'll add some excitement. The bouquet of course seems to confirm the happiness and the gentle slow, "comfortable" progress being made, little intentions that speak more than words. Over all, very nice!

My Q: should I be worried about my father's health?

andybc

My Q: should I be worried about my father's health?

Moon + Cloverleaf + Letter + Sun + Anchor

By the looks of this, I’d say ‘no’. After a short period of some worries (Moon + Cloverleaf), there looks like some positive news coming in the next few days (Cloverleaf + Letter, test results?). This appears to show that with some long-term changes, things should improve (Sun + Anchor). More energy, perhaps a change of scene. I wonder if your father might require dietary supplements or more fluids (iron, calcium etc - Cloverleaf + Sun, Moon + Anchor).

---

Q: what should I consider/bear in mind regarding a (possible - it's complicated) work offer?

MoiraKarin

reply DownUnderNZer

HORSEMAN SCYTHE

I think there is some decision that you have to make based on some information you have received or even a message that has been passed on to you. Could be an UPDATE to a situation or an absolutely new thing. This has been within the last day, week to a month, or you have to make a decision within that time.

There have been no letter which i need to make a decision ...
(Beside the regular bills nothing extraordinary has been sent in any way:))

I still have no idea what the letter was about, i have not received any specific written note which could imply this

Sorry, I think i overlooked your reading...

Carla

Q: what should I consider/bear in mind regarding a (possible - it's complicated) work offer?

I've used the Lost Man method that I saw demonstrated on Mama Whodun's blog. French Cartomancy deck. I identified Moon as your work card, shuffled, cut, searched for Moon and then laid it out with the two cards that preceded it in the deck, and the two cards that followed it.

Tower + Clover + Moon + House + Sun

I think this opportunity might be of a big nature (Tower) but it ends up being temporary, whereas the work that you are more comfortable with already (House) is where your satisfaction lies (Sun). Not that the work would be unsuccessful, Clover + Moon suggests that it would be. But Moon + House leads me to think that familiarity and stability might be more conducive to your happiness (Sun).

Was that bollocks? LOL

Oh, umm, my question. What do you foresee for my holiday to Dorset coming in week after next?

andybc

Carla that makes great sense - I'll give you proper feedback tomorrow, as I'm off out now. Thank you.

Mona18

Oh, umm, my question. What do you foresee for my holiday to Dorset coming in week after next?

Stars - Bear - House
Tower

I see you spending some nice quiet time, mostly alone. I think you will be on a mission to think and to wonder "where to next?" Are you going to visit your mother or motherly type? You might be a bit distracted when you're there but you'll still enjoy yourself. I don't see this being as a "party" type visit, it's more the calmer side of things.

---------------
How will Saturday night go?

Carla

Stars - Bear - House
Tower

I see you spending some nice quiet time, mostly alone. I think you will be on a mission to think and to wonder "where to next?" Are you going to visit your mother or motherly type? You might be a bit distracted when you're there but you'll still enjoy yourself. I don't see this being as a "party" type visit, it's more the calmer side of things.

I'll be going with my husband, but it will be just the two of us. My mother lives in the US, so I won't be seeing her. Maybe I'll be distracted by thinking about her. I usually do wish I could show her the lovely scenery of the places we go.

DownUnderNZer

There have been no letter which i need to make a decision ...
(Beside the regular bills nothing extraordinary has been sent in any way:))

I still have no idea what the letter was about, i have not received any specific written note which could imply this

Sorry, I think i overlooked your reading...

I think you have mixed it up.

"Letter" answer is seperate to this one.

"Horseman" is information or message given to you...could be document, person...even text/email/letter. Updated situation or new info. Even meeting a new person or coming across a new situation. "Letter" was different reading... :)

MoiraKarin

Mmmm.....Yes, i thought you were referring that these last 2 cards were linked to the letter.
Thank you for clearing this up;)

MoiraKarin

mona

How will Saturday night go?

Letter bouquet fish park key

You have got an invitation (or will get one ) , which you are currently excited about.
It will be a very successful date for sure. A very joyful event The place you will go to will be fun as well.
--------------------------
Q.how wil the fate of Ine and mine's past bonding evolve in the near future( within 2 months or so?)