Random Q&As - round 3

alyna

alyna,

Heart - Man - Tree - Letter - Dog

I'd say your father got some news from a doctor regarding his health... And this often makes people get really scared and being scared they sometimes get mad and angry, you know... May be he doesn't want to tell you to not scare you too. :(

Storks - Tree - Man - Bear - Child

He is not coping well with your emancipation. He feels you get more and more loose, you get too much out of his influence and his control. He wants to be viewed as a traditional father, to whom you just listen and obey, preferably not to talk back or arguing with him. Like in a very patriarchal society.
He may be fearing you can get pregnant and he does not feel so strong anymore (maybe he takes some medicine for a chronic illness) to support you and a child.

Interestingly Ronia and Dephne both pulled out man and Tree but in reverse combination. He has been ill lately but he has got me so far away from him emotionally I don't even want to know what happened to him, and even if he is ill I have always been the one who has always took care of him then why is he doing this to me now. its so heart-breaking. I'm hating myself and everything around me.

Daphne you are right about something, I also sense that he is trying to sort of challenge me, and my ability to challenge him, just like my mother. Me and my mother had this sort of relationship , more like power struggle all my life and now my father also has turned into someone like her. This leaves me alone, it breaks me down, it kills me. he's definitely being over-powering with Bear there. No I would never want a child, I never want to end up being a parent like them...

Ronia

You won't end up like that. trust me, I know where you're coming from. On the contrary, having seen this, I am a completely different parent. And I'm very happy I overcame my fear and had my son because now I'm so proud of myself for being able to be a nice mom to him. :) So, don't get yourself involved in such scenarios. It's OK to not have children if that's your choice but not if it comes from past hurts and fear. :) And, in my opinion and from my experience, the relationship children-parents is not mandatory. It took me a long time to admit it to myself but I started living when I flew out of the cage. Don't blame yourself for other people's choices, even if they are your parents. We are not here to pay for other people's mistakes. Live your life and love it. :)

alyna

You won't end up like that. trust me, I know where you're coming from. On the contrary, having seen this, I am a completely different parent. And I'm very happy I overcame my fear and had my son because now I'm so proud of myself for being able to be a nice mom to him. :) So, don't get yourself involved in such scenarios. It's OK to not have children if that's your choice but not if it comes from past hurts and fear. :) And, in my opinion and from my experience, the relationship children-parents is not mandatory. It took me a long time to admit it to myself but I started living when I flew out of the cage. Don't blame yourself for other people's choices, even if they are your parents. We are not here to pay for other people's mistakes. Live your life and love it. :)

I am not used to the idea of him acting like this towards me. Its just that!

Mona18

I don't see a previous question, so I'll shoot ...

Why hasn't he reached out? Will he?

Ronia

I don't see a previous question, so I'll shoot ...

Why hasn't he reached out? Will he?

Tree - Storks - Whip - Clouds - Anchor/Lily

I got the Whip as focal, so I'd say a quarrel? Did you have a fight of some kind? But with the Tree and Storks on the left, it makes me think of moving and to somewhere he feels he belongs. Looks like he ahd discussions about moving back to where he ahs lived before. Clouds shows he's not convniced yet and he's confused. Anchor/Lily makes me think he will call but only after he makes his final decision and he feels secure and clear again...

What do I need to know about M. now? (I'm getting very mixed signals with my cards)

Mona18

Tree - Storks - Whip - Clouds - Anchor/Lily

I got the Whip as focal, so I'd say a quarrel? Did you have a fight of some kind? But with the Tree and Storks on the left, it makes me think of moving and to somewhere he feels he belongs. Looks like he ahd discussions about moving back to where he ahs lived before. Clouds shows he's not convniced yet and he's confused. Anchor/Lily makes me think he will call but only after he makes his final decision and he feels secure and clear again...

Actually, no fight ... we had an outing a couple of weeks ago and I haven't heard from him, even though I've tried to reach out. Not really sure what's going on on his end. Confused? Yes, probably ... I want our relationship to be a bit more defined than it has been in the past so maybe the Whip is him having an internal quarrel?

What do I need to know about M. now? (I'm getting very mixed signals with my cards)

Bear - Coffin - Stars
Flowers

I say M is very busy with his career, however, there may be some internal feelings that has him felling a bit trapped. He is going through a tough change, I believe. The Stars make me think that it will be a successful transformation and that it will bring him success and happiness. The Flowers make me think there is a very strong female presence in his life that he will lean to when it gets tough.

-------------
What should I do about R? Sit around and wait or reach out or ... (help!) :D

Ronia

M. is sick. I hope he gets better. Thanks. :)

What should I do about R? Sit around and wait or reach out or ... (help!)

Anchor-Ring-Tree

I definitely think you should persist and contact him. Definitely. And be patient as it looks it may take time.

Mona18

M. is sick. I hope he gets better. Thanks. :)

Anchor-Ring-Tree

I definitely think you should persist and contact him. Definitely. And be patient as it looks it may take time.

hmmmm health didn't come up ... Maybe you're not supposed to know?? Either way, hope he gets well soon!

Ronia

I think the Coffin showed that he is sick.

olivia1

I want to participate but.can't.find the last question. So am I supposed to just ask a question then read for whoever asks again after me?