Your Most Trusted Deck?

The crowned one

Any Rider-Waite-Smith, or if my brain is up to it: The Hermetic tarot ( it can give me a head ache)

Padma

All of them. They all speak the truth :)

Lourdez

Rider Waite is my comfort zone deck but I trust all my babies:D

morganesky

I am with Miss Divine, Vampyres! But, like Lourdez, I do trust all of my babies.

LadyDeborah

With me, I think it's a mood thing. I trust the old standbys such as Rider Waite Smith mostly, or my first deck, the JJ1 Swiss. Just seeing it makes me feel good. I could never explain the sentimentality I hold for those cards! I have a special love for Touchstone Tarot, though.

DeToX

lol I thought this thread was going to be about the forthcoming Trusted Tarot! :-D

Freddie

I guess I would choose 'Golden Dawn Tarot' by Robert wang. It has a flat type of 'Tarot De Marseille' art style entwined with rich symbolism from 'The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn'. I find it my happy medium between 'Thoth' and 'Rider-Waite'. Maybe the word I am looking for is 'neutral' when I think of how to describe my feelings for this deck.

Freddie

Attachments

• db_GD-_-_--__-_121 today.jpg
    db_GD-_-_--__-_121 today.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 121
  • db_GD-_-_--__-_131.jpg
    db_GD-_-_--__-_131.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 116
  • GDBack.jpg
    GDBack.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 98

Tarotwolf

Detox, I checked out the images of the unpublished Trusted Tarot on Aeclectics site and hope someone picks it up. I hadn't heard about this deck. It would be great to read with (like a set of cards already trimmed with the added bonus of no numbers). Although for someone with no familiarity with the RWS, this deck would be very problematic (how would you reference the cards in the LWB? show photos and then tell the reader to count the swords, wands, ect.?)

Anyway, I think it would be a great RWS version!

Emily

Liber T, no hesitation.

greatdane

No question, the Pamela Colman Smith Commemorative deck by US Games.