Zombie tarot - Four of Swords

shadowdancer

Looks like on this occasion you came out on top and beat off the army all by yourself. No mean feat but this may only be a temporary reprieve. The undead seem to have so much by way of an extended family and a huge sway of friends you know more will appear. At least you can have a private laugh at the fact their christmas card list is going to be a bitch of a thing to work through. Take a time out, and wherever you lay your head will be home. Just don't get too comfortable and overstay your welcome - there is a difference between taking a break and going into permanent hibernation, especially if you have crashed at a pad other than your own. If you become part of the furniture you will be treated like part of the furniture. If that furniture is a bed, that is not too bad but if it is the toilet..... Need I say more? Oh and for sure it is a good idea to keep that gun handy and the helmet on your head. Means if a zombie does sneak up it has a lot to chew through before it gets to the gooey stuff, and with that you have a chance of reacting accordingly. That metal should sure play havoc with its fillings.

Attachments

• swords 4.jpg
    swords 4.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 886

Queen of Disks

To me this soldier maybe has a little PTSD. He can't sleep because of all the horrible things he has seen and done while fighting zombies and it keeps going around and around in his head and it's keeping him awake at night.

ana luisa

To me this soldier maybe has a little PTSD. He can't sleep because of all the horrible things he has seen and done while fighting zombies and it keeps going around and around in his head and it's keeping him awake at night.

That's so interesting.... I felt the exact opposite. His expression and look feel more like longing to me. He is dying for some action.He probably thrives in competition and likes battles (all kinds).