What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

Ryver

I just got the Keywordy Lenormand in the mail today. I ordered it for my friend but now that I peeked at it, I might just be a jerk and want to try it out, and possibly order another one for her.

Edited to add:
My friend gave me permission to "play" with it until I see her to give it to her. That ought to hold me over until my Postcards From My Lover decks gets here.

BlueLotus

I am waiting for my copy of The Emerald Forest Lenormand. I've already been emailed the PDF file for this deck. I can hardly wait!

Autumn Spice

I ordered The Mini Samhain Lenormand & The Esmeralda Lenormand.

I can't wait to get them.

Autumn Spice

I went to check the mail. No decks today but I did get a book I preordered and forgot when it was coming out! :)
The Essential Lenormand came today.

Seraphina

I'm waiting on three Lennie items..

Instant Lenormand deck, by Tarotlyn

Essential Lenormand, by Rana George

And last but definitely not least.. Alone's vision Lenormand deck which I bought from MoonGypsy!

I'm excited about all of them!

SunChariot

So glad you asked this question! I am about to get my first Lenormand ever next week and am SO excited. :heart:

I am now waiting for my Gilded Reverie Lenormand.

Babs

3ill.yazi

"You got a package from Hungary."

"I did?!"

Way ahead of what I thought, I got my first true Lenormand (I have the gypsy witch deck), the Piatnik 1941 Mlle Lenormand.

The LWB is profoundly unhelpful, but the little deck is gorgeous, and I love how the scenes blend well next to each other.

Can't wait to learn.

Lil Red

Excited that I finally ordered Postcards from my Lover lenormand :D

Autumn Spice

The Mini Samhain Lenormand seven stars offered came today. It's gorgeous! I love her decks.

Seraphina

Received Essential Lenormand book by Rana George yesterday, have only had a chance to skim through, but what I have seen so far is excellent! This weekend I intend to immerse myself completely in this book!