What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

strings of life

My Flonz Victorian came yesterday and I very quickly ordered another set of this limited edition! I hope they never wear out, my absolute favorite Lenormand to date.

Patty
You and me both! The Postmark is my favorite but the Flonz Victorian may replace it!

Asher

My copy of the Destroyed Dondorf came today, along with the Kindle edition of Rana George's book _The Essential Lenormand_ which I have been looking forward to.

A great day!

light2000

I'm waiting for Postcards From My Lover Lenoracle. They seem lovely.

Mi-Shell

Through the trade forum the Red and Blue Owl arrived in my house and now I am starting to get to know Lenormand decks....
What a ride it will be!

Ryver

Looks like my Esmeralda deck cleared through customs and was turned over in Miami last night for the rest of its journey to me!

I still have maybe 1.5 or 2 weeks of waiting for Postcards From My Lover.

MoonGypsy

Looks like my Esmeralda deck cleared through customs and was turned over in Miami last night for the rest of its journey to me!

I still have maybe 1.5 or 2 weeks of waiting for Postcards From My Lover.

Still waiting for my Esmeralda to clear customs...
i am pretty sure i ordered it the same day as you, Ryver. :)
Maybe i should go check on my tracking number again...
We might have to sign for them, as i think she sent them registered...

Ryver

Still waiting for my Esmeralda to clear customs...
i am pretty sure i ordered it the same day as you, Ryver. :)
Maybe i should go check on my tracking number again...
We might have to sign for them, as i think she sent them registered...

Tracking says registered mail. Latest update on mine is that it departed the Miami usps sort facility today, no time given. The only other info was from 9:23pm last night that it was processed through the sort facility. I don't even see an estimated arrival date so I will just keep watching for updates.

prudence

sevenstar's mini Samhain lenormand.

MoonGypsy

Tracking says registered mail. Latest update on mine is that it departed the Miami usps sort facility today, no time given. The only other info was from 9:23pm last night that it was processed through the sort facility. I don't even see an estimated arrival date so I will just keep watching for updates.

My Esmeralda Lenormand is "Out for Delivery"! :D

i also have sevenstars mini Samhain Lenormand on the way;
And The Instant Lenormand by Tarotlyn. :)

Ryver

My Esmeralda Lenormand is "Out for Delivery"! :D

i also have sevenstars mini Samhain Lenormand on the way;
And The Instant Lenormand by Tarotlyn. :)

Ahhh, I have no further update since yesterday. What was the timing of the preceding events before the "out for deliver" update?

(I almost wish I never saw sevenstars stuff. I want it all!)