What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

MoonGypsy

Ahhh, I have no further update since yesterday. What was the timing of the preceding events before the "out for deliver" update?

(I almost wish I never saw sevenstars stuff. I want it all!)

All my updates started coming one after another...[late last night and this morning] First--arrival at the sorting center...then departure...
then arrival at my Post Office...then Sorting has been completed...then Out for Delivery.

i had signed up for email notifications.:)

But Ryver, timings and notifications can vary from PO to PO and state to state..
Not everyone scans the same...etc.

Ryver

I probably need to go to cards anonymous but a family member just asked me what I want for my upcoming birthday so I told them the Samhain Lenormand by sevenstars. They responded moments later with "done." So now I get to wait on pins and needles for that one too.

Thanks MoonGypsy, I know it all varies, I just enjoy comparing and counting things, keeps my brain happy. I used to count and multiply things in my head as a kid to fall asleep.

MoonGypsy

My gorgeous Esmeralda Lenormand was delivered about an hour ago! :) It was certainly worth the wait! i love it even more than i hoped i would! :)

Nina*

I'm awaiting (im)patiently:

Lilac Twilight AT edition
Esmeralda
Flonz
Postcards from My Lover combo (spare copies)

AND the new fabulous book on Lenormands by Rana George (already got the kindle edition).

MoonGypsy

Esmeralda
Flonz

AND the new fabulous book on Lenormands by Rana George (already got the kindle edition).

Those are all very yummy decks, Nina!
i am also waiting for dear Rana's book...can't wait! Our own Ashtaroot! i am so proud of her...

Nina*

Esmeralda
Flonz

Eh... add to this the Destroyed Lenormand. :D

And thank you, MG!

Essjay

I'm also awaiting the Destroyed Dondorf and the book by Rana George - I'm extremely excited about both!

BlueLotus

I received my copy of the Lenormand Revolution a couple of days ago, and I love that there are extra cards, and of course most of the images on the cards, are just gorgeous.

greatdane

The Sylvie Steinbach STS Lenormand, THANKS MOONGYPSY for splitting the book/deck combo and just selling me the deck :).

MoonGypsy

i have received my Essential Lenormand Book preorder by the very lovely, sweet and talented Rana George.
From what i have seen thus far, this book is the best of the best of the best..with honors. :p :D Well worth the wait, and then some...

i WISH i could say i was waiting for the Le Fanu's Destroyed Lenormand, but there is a distinct echo emanating from within my Piggy Bank...:p