LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

AnemoneRosie

QU: How will I know this woman that I am to network with ? (Some clue to her identity etc)

Clover + Rider + Tower

This woman is someone who will be introduced to you first by email. She will be easy for you to work with, and will help you with a signal boost so that you can get your message out further than you'd otherwise be able to without her influence. While she may not be in a position of huge authority herself, she will work for an organization that has a lot of influence or recognition.

Question: Will I get a break this week?

samantha

Clover + Rider + Tower

This woman is someone who will be introduced to you first by email. She will be easy for you to work with, and will help you with a signal boost so that you can get your message out further than you'd otherwise be able to without her influence. While she may not be in a position of huge authority herself, she will work for an organization that has a lot of influence or recognition.

Question: Will I get a break this week?

Moon - Snake

If you mean a break from work (so time off ?) then I'm going to go with a no - this seems to be due to a difficult woman at work (your boss?) ....snake doesn't always have to be tricky, but this one *appears* to be acting as some kind of barrier here - she's keeping something out of reach; *guarding something jealously* ?...or protecting something/someone (could be her own interests)

QU: What are M's intentions towards me ? (Female)

zannamarie

I don't know if you have had health issues recently, but I would read this as a message telling you that your health is protected/strong (so not to worry) Base was broom, so again - any issues will get brushed away.
I am hopeful my health anomalies will heal, so this indicates I'm on the right track.

QU: What are M's intentions towards me ? (Female)
Tree - Fox
M may help lead you away from some health concerns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When can I expect the pension paperwork to arrive?

Bonny

I am hopeful my health anomalies will heal, so this indicates I'm on the right track.

Tree - Fox
M may help lead you away from some health concerns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When can I expect the pension paperwork to arrive?

Lily
Dog

In times of winter when you are warm and cozy in settled connections and conditions

Q. Will I get the job at L?

scorpiogirl

Lily
Dog

In times of winter when you are warm and cozy in settled connections and conditions

Q. Will I get the job at L?

Mountain - Woman
No...seems to be an obstacle in the way or may be difficult to get this job ...

What are M's thoughts of me?

zannamarie

What are M's thoughts of me?
Fish - Letter
M's thoughts seem to be business related or some other opportunity for financial improvement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advice for finding a new home by year end?

scorpiogirl

Fish - Letter
M's thoughts seem to be business related or some other opportunity for financial improvement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Advice for finding a new home by year end?
Crossroads - Sun
You will be choosing between two properties perhaps and both will be amazing ... or there may be some hesitation and not making a serious decision right this year ...

Will M write me today?

Bonny

Crossroads - Sun
You will be choosing between two properties perhaps and both will be amazing ... or there may be some hesitation and not making a serious decision right this year ...

Will M write me today?

Paths
Anchor

M will choose what is stable and concrete so unless this is standard conduct for M it doesn't seem so ...

Q. how did c think I looked today?

scorpiogirl

Paths
Anchor

M will choose what is stable and concrete so unless this is standard conduct for M it doesn't seem so ...

Q. how did c think I looked today?
Bear - Mice
Someone who looks a bit stressed or tired...I get a low energy vibe

What does M hope to happen between us?

samantha

Bear - Mice
Someone who looks a bit stressed or tired...I get a low energy vibe

What does M hope to happen between us?

Garden - Lillies

First thought was outdoor sex ;) followed closely by a desire to have a dedicated/well established social life with you (rephrased as : a desire that your social interaction matures/has longevity)

QU: What does ML want to tell me about myself and GH ?