Every Day Oracle by Lo Scarabeo

HearthCricket

I love collecting these little Lenormand styled Oracles and have just ordered this one, too. Thanks for the heads up on it. They are nice decks to pull out while having friends over for tea, Jane Austen style, and after a bit of gossip and giggles, some fortune telling and ghost stories are then on the agenda. These decks are perfect and truly set the mood!

easyboy82

Gavriela said:
I like Luigi Scapini's Sibilla '800 - it's pretty traditional, based on Sibilla Zingara, and printed by Dal Negro - nice card stock. But still Scapini's art.

I like the Misteri a lot, too.

Yes, Dal Negro is the biggest and most popular cards manufacturer in Italy along with Modiano, and their decks' "physical" quality is really high.

I like I Misteri della Sibilla too, it has a very Italian/French "début de XXème siècle" taste: it has always reminded me the paintings by Toulouse-Lautrec..

OceanicWanderlust

Miro: You may find this book incredibly helpful: Italian Cartomancy: Learn the Vera Sibilla Italiana by Alessandra Venturi. It gives you a lot of useful information about the cards. It's really been the missing link to learning these cards. You can buy the book at Lulu.com if you're interested.