LANGUSTL- Lenormand

Elven

Langustl said:
Oh, hi Elven.

Seems I´ve forgotten to answer, sorry. Thanks for this kind words ;-) There will be a new card soon.

Look forward to seeing it!

Cheers
Elven

Langustl

I got the next one, the Ring. Maybe, after finishing a lot of frames for an exhibition, I will be able to go on a little more quick with these cards now ;)

http://www.langustl.de/lenormandgross/25ringengg.html

25ring.jpg

Ashtaroot

Very nice sun and book and rider.

My only issue is with the crucifix !!!! It doesn't quit mesh with Lenormand. I read your above explanation, if you can elaborate it would be great.
Other than that the deck looks great and I can learn to live with the healing snake;)

Langustl

Hey Ashtaroot

Hm .... problem ;-)) .... I always saw the crucifx as one of my best cards, and it fits perfectly in my sight of Lenormand :-I Don´t know what to change.

Ashtaroot

Langustl said:
Hey Ashtaroot

Hm .... problem ;-)) .... I always saw the crucifx as one of my best cards, and it fits perfectly in my sight of Lenormand :-I Don´t know what to change.
Oh no! I'm not asking you to change just to explain a bit on why it's roads and seasons. The cross is pain suffering sickness religion loss. I just want to know your take,unless you have a different interp for the cross. No change.. it s a nice painting. Just an explanation ..