78 card Jean Noblet Tarot by Jean-Claude Flornoy

thinbuddha

le pendu said:
....I've been lucky enough to have images for some time now to review and investigate while Jean-Claude worked on the restoration....

<clears throat in a rather noisy fashion>

Er.... would you care to share a couple of these images with us? Just a tease....

Debra

*crowd clamors for pics! boys and girls bat eyelashes at le pendu hoping to persuade him with their charming charms! green berets set off to find aforementioned le pendu--they'll know him by his rose garden--intending to "persuade" him if clamoring of crowd and batting of eyelashes proves ineffective!*

Yes, please!

Sulis

I've been following this thread with great interest and now I must have one :)

I haven't been using my TdM much lately but this deck may just give me the chance to make it into my main reading deck again :)

rox

Scan proposition

Greetings again one and all - A bunch of decks went off this morning, and for priority mail reasons (which we normally don't choose, as postal rates really are exorbitant) fixed largely by mistake I think it may be Tesseljoan who will be the first to receive his. So, doff your green berets and bat your eyelashes at him, because Robert's images have non-final, approximative colors, and we really don't want them floating around in cyberspace. Files in that sphere are like helium baloons: once you let them float off, they're gone forever, irretrievable.
The logic of this concern should be evident - its part of quality control. Soon trionfi will have scans on-line, but by the time Sasha's deck gets to Moscow, the first orders should already have arrived.

But, I just thought (the little grey cells are fairly atrophied) - should the active participants on this thread refine a bit their request, WE can send in some scans, almost right away. Frankly, doing 56 immediately generates no enthusiasm, but the courts, for example?

jmd

That would be fantastic, Roxanne... a link to your own site with the images would be highly appreciated as we anxiously await the real thing :)

jackdaw*

I would love to see some court card scans, while I wait (very patiently, I assure you!) for my deck to arrive in Canada :)

This is fantastic, Roxanne and Jean Claude - congratulations on completing such an important project, and thank you for sharing it with us!

rox

Court images

Well, our scan was glad to get the hand-colored cards pretty much right, but these court cards don't really reflect the colors as they are in "real life". The red here is much too "tomato". Too much yellow, I guess. And the rest are falsified, as well. I'll replace them when I can get something better, but for present purposes I imagine they'll do.

http://tarot-history.com/Jean-Noblet/jean-noblet-honneurs.html

RussianSoul

Ohhh, they are wonderful!!! Thank you Roxanne for posting them!

I can't wait for my deck to arrive!!!

le pendu

Thank you so much Roxanne!!!

They are incredibly beautiful!!

Minervasaltar

Thank you so much Roxanne!

See?! Real nipples! And look at that glance of shared understanding between the king and queen of cups!!!