Lenormand Obsession

TaliTarot

Hi Chronata

Hello Chronata

Excellent news about the deck! So glad I placed a pre-order. Can I ask if you got my email about featuring the deck in my forthcoming book? I wanted to include as many current and contemporary Lenormands as possible, and I'd love to squeeze a few images of your deck in. There's still a couple of weeks whilst I finish final editing, if you're interested. Just drop me a line, thank you, although I know you'll be very busy.

TaliTarot x

Bluefeet

The cards look so wonderful, can't wait to have them in hands!

MoonGypsy

Here's a picture, so you can get a sense of the cards and backs...they are poker sized, and actually a little more colorful than they actually show in this pic, I think!

I have also started making the charms for each deck in the first edition...it will likely be a hand sculpted gypsy charm, and each will have a tiny brass symbol that dangles from the bottom.

Pictures of that will be soon!

oh...and I have opened the store again for preorders...just for you guys at the moment!

Oh Robyn they look fantastic! :thumbsup: And you can just imagine how excited i am about the "Gypsy" Charm!!! :D WooHoo!!!!

Hugs and Blessings of Peace, Health and Prosperity,
MoonGypsy xxxxxxxxx

flying black kat

Robyn:

The deck is gorgeous. I can not wait to get them and try them out.

MoonGypsy I am going to make fudge now.

Be at Peace, and Walk in Beauty.

Kathy

garmonbozia

Here's a picture, so you can get a sense of the cards and backs...they are poker sized, and actually a little more colorful than they actually show in this pic, I think!

Nice backs.

oh...and I have opened the store again for preorders...just for you guys at the moment!

Best of luck! I hope you can sell another 100 at least.

Chronata

The attempt to make boxes by hand...really didn't work well at all.
So now there are tuck boxes being mailed to me this week.

Also have the lwb of Lenormand Minute Meanings written but not completely formatted yet!