XV The Devil "flipped"

KariRoad

I was looking at The Devil and got to thinking about how on The Tower and Judgement cards the Man was on the Left and the Woman was on the Right. So, I "flipped" The Devil to take a look at the right/left possibilities.

XVFlipped.jpg

-- click Link to view image --

Here's The Tower and Judgement for reference.

XVIandXX.jpg

I was especially surprised at how The Devil's EYES changed so dramatically (along with everything else).

KariRoad

Staff of Life

OK too then, here's maybe something I can almost see in the hairy groin area.

"Staff of Life" in the weird scrolling line art. I've highlighted it in RED.

staffoflife.jpg

You'll have to check and compare with your card at home ;) but here's a BIG DEVIL image, just click on the Link:

BIGdevil.jpg

lucifall

KariRoad said:
I was looking at The Devil and got to thinking about how on The Tower and Judgement cards the Man was on the Left and the Woman was on the Right. So, I "flipped" The Devil to take a look at the right/left possibilities.
XVFlipped.jpg

Hi Kari,
Why didn't Pam's signature flip?
Everything flipped but not the signature? I wonder why...

Light Luci

Sulis

I really don't understand what you're saying here. What conclusions are you drawing from the 'flipping' of The Devil?

KariRoad

lucifall said:
Hi Kari,
Why didn't Pam's signature flip?
Everything flipped but not the signature? I wonder why...

Light Luci
I "flipped" the image on my computer (graphics program) and then un-flipped the card name, number, and PCS signature.

I have always found that >looking< at the images tells more than experts assume. Point of view comparisions can be revealing too.

lucifall

Thanks for explaining Kari.
My feeling of this flipped Devil is that i like Him more this way than Unflipped.
He somehow looks more kindly.

When you compare this on the Lovers, the other side of the Devil,
Eva will stand before the three with the flames and Adam before the three of knowledge, with the snake. So Adam ate the Apple..... :)
A nice thought!

KariRoad

Lovers (sort of) Flipped

lucifall said:
When you compare this on the Lovers, the other side of the Devil,
Eva will stand before the [tree] with the flames and Adam before the [tree] of knowledge, with the snake. So Adam ate the Apple..... :)
A nice thought!
Here is that image :)
LoversforLUCIFALL.jpg

lucifall

KariRoad said:
Here is that image :)
LoversforLUCIFALL.jpg

Thanks for this One Kari!
How Super that you can manage to flip not all the picture!

Now the Woman is on the left side (out of the vieuw) of the Angel and the Man on the right side. The way the two genders use their brains.

Adam still is looking at Eve and Eve towards the Angel, because only through the subconsiousness of Eve Adam will be able to reach the Superconsiousness of the Angel (Which is the same consiousness of the Fool)
Eve did not need to eat the apple of the three of knowledge, because her consiousness already was (and is) the gate of the Gods. She already was able to get all the knowledge she needed. Adam did not, so for me, this flipped One... :)-)) is a very pausable One.

Light Lucifall