New deck, Hexen 2.0

gregory

Update (maybe):
amazon UK said:
Please be advised that we have a revised delivery date for the items you ordered (Order *******)

Suzanne Treister "Hexen2.0 Tarot: Suzanne Treister"
Estimated arrival date: April 04 2012

I believe the phrase is believe it when I see it...

rwcarter

Mine has been dispatched by Amazon US and I should have it by this Saturday, according to the notification I received.

Le Fanu

Book Depository have it in stock.

Just ordered!

(a weird deck. I wonder what I'll make of it?)

Morwenna

sounds just the thing for the conspiracy theorists amongst us. Cards for warfare and mass control ~ I only see the one card but it reminds me of the one with the long thread here by Christine something, and the Alstrops decks.

Push the button, Max. :) Hit that first link and then hit the Deck one.

Morwenna

Damn, I have numbers 1 and 3 of that trilogy and after 21 years of keeping an eye out in second hand book stores, still can't find number 2.

I have the omnibus. :D Hubby read it long ago. But now it's in storage and I haven't read it yet... :(

Morwenna

I may want this deck just for nostalgia's sake! :D (being a child of the '50s and '60s and all that...)

Oink

Oh. My. God.

Picked this up on the way to dinner. I am straight blown away by the awesomeness. Genius idea. Brilliant, complex art. Big, bold cards. Perfect tactile card stock. No idea how it will read yet, but it's definitely unique and seriously cool.

More later, but for now a shot from the bar table!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333065400160.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333065400160.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 106

Le Fanu

Oh wow! Isn't that beautiful? I wasn't sure how so much text was going to work on the actual cards but graphically they look wonderful! It looks such an eccentric deck.

So glad mine's on the way. Or rather, just checked at the Book Depository and it is still - two days after ordering - still processing.

Grrr!

Oink

We pre-ordered our decks from Amazon as soon as this thread was posted (thank you SO much for bringing this to our attention, fallingstarheart!), so I would think anyone else in the US that did will be getting it soon...

It's delightfully subversive, and at first glance I'm loving who was chosen for what card. I think gregory will love it, so in that spirit, The Devil. :D

ETA: I should probably note while raving that I'm a Queen of Swords computer nerd, so this is very up my alley.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333066580357.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333066580357.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 100

gregory

We pre-ordered our decks from Amazon as soon as this thread was posted (thank you SO much for bringing this to our attention, fallingstarheart!), so I would think anyone else in the US that did will be getting it soon...

It's delightfully subversive, and at first glance I'm loving who was chosen for what card. I think gregory will love it, so in that spirit, The Devil. :D
YES I DO !!!! It's Those People !!!! Thanks :D (Mine was mailed yesterday. Can't wait.)