Dream Spreads

DestroyTheHuman

Is there a spread anyone knows specifiaclly used to interpert/help clarify dreams? Or any method using tarot to help describe the meaning of a dream?

Maan

Hello DestroyTHeHuman ( l think your name is a little scary is there some reason that i'm missing? Being dutch??? )

I have seen only one author write about a sort of spread for dreams and that was Rachel Pollack. She suggested to write the dream down and for every event in the dream you can pick a card.

I usually just ask the cards what the message of the dream was and pick three cards.
Hope this helps :)

Love and light

DestroyTheHuman

Thank you for the responce maan, I will have to try that out and see how it works. Also thank you, Diana, I will try your spread as well.

I'll use each for the next two nights and see which I perfer. Thank you for the advice.

Maan, you asked about my name. Basically my name came from my negative views on "us" as a species. I dont really like the fact that we exist but I accept it.

Acually Im not quite human, for I am Neblar of the planet Textoniute... hehehe *sarcasm* ;)

****edit

Diana

what do you mean when you say images describing dream? Do i look at the cards only and not thier meaning, drawing something from the pics in the tarot themselves, then describing that image in the next set, (456)?

DestroyTheHuman

Heheheh. Thats a quote from my favorite transformer soundwave! Go decepticons! ;)

I see. So pips means the info on the cards? like the suit and #?

Persha

But isn't it kind of odd to try and interpret dream symbols through more symbols? It's like needing an English translation of a French text but translating it to German first. I don't think doing that will help much, might even confuse you more.

But hey, I never tried - prove me wrong.

Persha
:TAS

DestroyTheHuman

dremz

Well im not out to prove someone wrong or anything ^_-. Just wanna try it to see if it works out. I wrote my dreams last night. Took up two pages and came in four parts... Didn't remember the whole dream either.

I made a simple spread up at first untill i get used to trying this. I'll let you know when im done how it turns out.