How do you work out Personality, Soul and Year Cards?

aria

i and my bf have the same personality n soul cards i.e. the lovers card. 6 n 6 is wht i get. i just wanted to know if there is a special meaning to this. also whenever i do a relationship spread lovers comes out as to how he thinks abt me or in ne other place from his point of view. Any insights???

rcb30872

Woo hoo, just found this:

8+30+1972=2010
2+0+1+0=3

So Personality card is The Empress

As I can't reduce the Personality card to a single digit, as it is already a single digit then

Soul Card is also The Empress

8+30+2005=2043
2+4+3=9

So my Year Card is The Hermit (you don't say :p)

This has been fun, thanks Moongold :D

Bec

alegna

What's the difference between the 'Soul Card', 'Personality Card', 'Life Card', 'Shadow Card'?

I've worked out a few cards while browsing thru the threads (Started by TarotBear)

My birthday is Friday the 13th, March 1981.

So far from TarotBear's threads, my cards are as follow;

Life Card
-----
1997 : 1+9+9+7 = 26 : 2+6 = 8 (Strength)
-----

Birth Card
13 = Death

Year Card
-----
2022 : 2+0+2+2 = 6 (Lovers)
-----

So now that I have all this cards. What is my shadow card and what aspects of my Life does it signify or summarise?

Or do I already have the card but I mistake it as an individual card due to the various names you have for the same card?

Would appreciate if anybody can help me with this. :)

tarotbear

(using this post in three threads...)
Dear alegna~

I have just returned from 4 days off camping.

Let me say that many people get confused by the numbers (not the math) involved in the process but the numbers used for your life cards ARE NOT the same numbers used to calculate your Year card. Your life cards are calculated by the date of your birth: it cannot change as it is a unique combination for all individuals born on that day. It includes the year of your birth. Because there are only 21 Majors not everyone has three different cards for their Personality, Soul, and Shadow cards, and that confuses many, also.

Your Year card roughly runs from birthday to birthday and is calculated with the present birthday year (meaning if you have not yet had your birthday this year you should be using 2005 to calculate this number.) The cards for your year change every 12 months, follow a pattern for a decade or so, then change. This is because there are a lot of zeros in the coming years until we get to 2011 [and the zeros add up to zero], and in the last decade had a lot of Nines [which bumped everything up to the next number].

Also - some math is done in columns and some math is done in equation lines: use the formula described in the original posts of the threads. It does make a difference.

Lain_82

I think I got everything (soul card: Hermit (9), personality card: Chariot (7), year card: Strength (11)

But the "shadow" card.... on page 1 there is a table made by moongold, but both 7 and 9 are on the first row. So I figured it was 8: Justice. Is that right?
Because it could also be The Tower (16), The star (17) or the Moon (18).

Any help here is greatly appreciated.

Astraea Aurora

I just figured out, my personality and soul card are the same. September 9, 1984 added to 40, reduced to 4.
But what about that Hidden factor card? 13 and 22 belong to 4. So if my personality and my soul card are the same, then I have TWO Hidden factor cards, both 13 and 22?

Blessings, Astraea Aurora

sapphir3

Ok...this is really interesting!

Personality: 10
Soul: 1
Year: 13

I'm a total dummy when it comes to numbers though and really don't understand the whole Hidden Factor thing :p

princessofpelaw

oooh Im loving this , ive just found this thread and ive been working mine out, I have numbers but not checked cards yet D.OB 16,08 1959=1983
=21 personality =3 soul =5 year can anyone tell me my hidden card please Im away to see what cards I have :*

princessofpelaw

I have it
personality the world
soul the Empress
year the Hierophant
sums me up quite nicely just need my hidden card :)

Persephone37

So, after I don't know how many people asked already but it was quite a lot and I am not keen to read all postings of this long thread except the the first three pages and the last one and still not got any answer - how do we calculate the shadow/hidden cart? Its nice of Moongold to PM the peops, but I guess it would be even nicer just to put the formular (if there is one) as nicely in the thread as done for the other cards. Why this hide and seek game?

Regards
Petra