Treppner Course? or Melissa's Lenormand 101?

tarotmama

For Tarotmama's information, a cheaper bundle does really affect my order. I may be more reluctant to order either of them if there is no bundle. As such, I have wondered why you do not have a bundle of Postmark + Melissa + Lenormand 101 in the list. I think, in the future, it would be great if you could have a more-cheaper bundle for Lenormand 101 + Postmark + Melissa + any other materials. I guess there would be some more orders, especially from those living outside of US where the flat rate shipping somewhat affects their order (perhaps only me :p).

Thanks for the feedback! :) To be honest, the shopping cart program I used was free for up to five items. So that's why that bundle did not exist! I would have had to pay a whole $10 for six items!! And since I only needed the program for two weeks, it seemed like a waste of $10. I'm very frugal as well! ;)

ZKEI

Thanks for the feedback! :) To be honest, the shopping cart program I used was free for up to five items. So that's why that bundle did not exist! I would have had to pay a whole $10 for six items!! And since I only needed the program for two weeks, it seemed like a waste of $10. I'm very frugal as well! ;)

In that case, I would do the same ;)

214red

Hi tarot mama
Its nice that your very open and honest about things, its very refreshing!

kalliope

I'm back on the forum and poking around after receiving the (beautiful!!) Melissa Lenormand in the mail yesterday. Although this thread is old, I thought I'd toss in my two cents about downloading Melissa's videos, since she doesn't seem to mind if we do. Yes, you can do it!!

I purchased her course when it first came out, and I've downloaded and saved the videos! The way I did it was by installing an extension (sometimes called an "add-on") to my browser.

If you're using Firefox, my favorite is NetVideoHunter. I've also used VideoDownloadHelper with success.

Here's one for Safari (I think there's a free trial): Videobox
There's also a fussier way to do it in Safari w/out an extension: http://www.docstechnotes.com/2010/08/capture-flash-video-without-extension.html

And finally, one for Chrome: Flash Video Downloader

If you're using Internet Explorer...well, why are you using Internet Explorer? ;) :D
(Even if you're attached to IE for some unfathomable reason, it would be worth it to download and install one of the others just to back up the course videos for yourself.)

Once you have the extension installed, the way they work is usually to provide you with a button or icon that you can click when on a page with a flash video. This will then download and save it for you (some of them even convert them to other formats for you as well.)

By the way, I really enjoyed Melissa's course, and like others have said, it gets you up and running very quickly. One day I may get the Treppner course just to get some traditional perspective and depth, but Melissa has given me a solid basis from which to start and explore. I always found the idea of the Grand Tableau very intimidating, but she made it seem easy and obvious!

Best of luck,
Nicole

Cocobird55

I just signed up for the Lenormand 101. I have both of Melissa's decks, and I'm looking forward to improving my reading skills. I plan to take the course tomorrow.

Cocobird55

I took Melissa's course, and found it very helpful -- full of useful information. I have a much better idea of how to use Lenormand cards now.