Woo hoo, it's the order thread for the Mysteries of the Old Castle.....

starlightexp

I hope mine get here soon. I took the opertunity to pick up the russian vr while I was at it so I can't wait for the package to get here :)

MoonGypsy

Not here, yet...Okay, i admit it! :p i am chomping at the bit! :p

Polyhymnia

Was mine in this batch?

Yes :) Yours will be on its way today, hopefully (waiting on a delivery and can not go out until it comes) so you should get it early next week.

Le Fanu

Yes :) Yours will be on its way today, hopefully (waiting on a delivery and can not go out until it comes) so you should get it early next week.
Thank you! :heart: I shall let you know as soon as it's here.

garmonbozia

Not here, yet...Okay, i admit it! :p i am chomping at the bit! :p

me too! I was convinced mine would arrive today.
customs agents better not be playing poker with mine!

Astraea

Mine came today and I love it. In my opinion, the cards are more beautiful and impressive than the scans. I like their large size (although the small Lenormands are usually my favorites), and the card stock is excellent - thick-ish and matte-finished.

The package was shipped directly from Anna, and I did have to sign for it. I'm in an area of Colorado where postal service can be slow, so everyone in the US should be getting theirs soon. Enjoy!

MoonGypsy

That is great news Astraea! i am crossing my fingers that my package will arrive soon! It is helpful to know that it needs to be signed for, as i need to listen for my postal lady's signature "beep beep...beepity beep beep" :p Our mail box is a 1/4 mile up our gravel road. ;)

Astraea

It is helpful to know that it needs to be signed for, as i need to listen for my postal lady's signature "beep beep...beepity beep beep" :p Our mail box is a 1/4 mile up our gravel road. ;)
Yes, listen for those musical beeps! :D My fingers are crossed that you will hear them soon, my friend!

MoonGypsy

Yes, listen for those musical beeps! :D My fingers are crossed that you will hear them soon, my friend!

Well, not today...Mail lady has come and gone....
Tomorrow is another day! :D Knowing you have yours makes me smile! Enjoy, sweetie! :*

GloriaReiser

Not today yet here either. I'm in Illinois... middle of the country... so surely won't be too much longer.