Christmas Tarot

ann0087

Does anyone know of any Christmas themed tarot decks other than the Snow land? I've tried doing some searches but can't figure out if any of them are actually in print.

AJ

Coreen Kinner has had one in the works, with US Games but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere any more. She doesn't respond to questions about it.

ann0087

The artwork is gorgeous but WOW is that expensive!!!

Padma

I would love to have a deck like this, but OMG, I could never afford that! :bugeyed: I love the vintage images, though! I wish someone would make a cardboard version of it! I am also finding it hard to imagine how they could possibly be shuffled... :confused: Surely if the cards are made of wood, no matter how thin, it might really present a challenge!

Celtictarot

I dunno what deck to use for the winter for my list! Northern Shadows perhaps or Crystal Visions?

AJ

I think HearthCricket has bought some of his decks, and the wooden halloween one has come up in the trading forum. The images on the wooden Xmas ones are the same type in the Kenner one, old post cards.

tarotbear

The wooden one IS nice, but with so many Vintage Christmas images out there one wonders why someone has not done a cardboard version before - probably because it is so niche! People are banging out Lenormands like there is no tomorrow ...perhaps it is the 78 images to find and create that makes the idea of a Christmas Tarot too daunting?

Chronata

There really aren't that many.Yet.

I started one in August, but by the rate it's going, it wont be ready until next Christmas.

tarotbear

There really aren't that many.Yet.

I started one in August, but by the rate it's going, it wont be ready until next Christmas.

As long as you get it finished by next July you will have time to market it for Christmas! :D