Anybody ever have weird experiences with Moldavite?

Sushi

After reading this thread and having some of the dreams I've had lately, I think it is time for me to get a moldavite. I am going to head down to the crystal shop near where I live and see if they have any. I'll report back soon. ;)

Sushi

Ok, I'm back. I traversed the slushy remains of winter and have returned with a pocket full of rocks and a much lighter wallet.
I bought a moldavite, 2 fluorite skulls, a labradorite sphere, a couple of tumbled golden labradorites and two small pieces of lapis lazuli. I don't feel any more enlightened yet. In fact I feel kinda dumb for spending over $50 on a bunch of rocks, but I am sure the feeling will pass.

There was a gorgeous moldavite skull at the shop I went to, but it was way out of my price range. (~$400) Wish I had my camera or cell to at least take a pic of it.

silverwings94

I ordered a pendant from Ebay and it arrived yesterday.Its stunning and I love it. So far nothing is different. I did find that I slept better last night, plus my knee felt better than it has in a very long time after the surgery.Tonight its hurting(that;s waht I get for running to the ambulance to go on a call).
Can someone explain to me how I can program it? I have cleansed it my smudging and placing it in the sunlight, and moonlight.
Thanks,
Kat

rosebud_a320

Sushi your post made me laugh, my other half has now banned me from entering any new age shop unless I am accompanied! :)

silverwings94 wear your pendant, it might take a couple of days for it to adjust to you and become a second skin. I found that the effects were very subtle, then I am not one of the people who picks up a crystal and can feel its vibrations straight away it always takes time for me.

silverwings94

Rosebud,
I have it on as I type this.One thing I have noticed is a very calming effect it has.Its almost like a floating feeling but very subtle. I just love it. After I finally went to bed last night)oops this morning at 5:45) I slept very well.
This is one pendant I will never part with.

rosebud_a320 said:
Sushi your post made me laugh, my other half has now banned me from entering any new age shop unless I am accompanied! :)

silverwings94 wear your pendant, it might take a couple of days for it to adjust to you and become a second skin. I found that the effects were very subtle, then I am not one of the people who picks up a crystal and can feel its vibrations straight away it always takes time for me.

Yvresse

Hi silverwings94,
Could you let me know which seller you got it from? After reading this thread, I'm on the look out for some moldavite too. Though I'm on a budget, I'm nervous about getting fakes.

Has anyone else had electronics/computer problems with moldavite?

Thanks~

rosebud_a320

silverwings94 it does become a second skin, strangely enough on days where I am not wearing Moldavite I get asked 'where's that green thing shaped like Africa you you always wear?' lol

Yvresse said:

Thanks~

Yvresse I have had electronics problems but I really don't think they are related to the Moldavite, the internet connection has been slow at times nothing out of the ordinary.

silverwings94

Hi Yvresse,
I purchased mine from oceangemstore they are from California. I paid roughly $19.00 for mine and there is free shipping. One thing I do have to say is that I 'm concentrating more and feel very at peace.Its really amazing. Since I have been wearing it I have noticed that I sleep much better.This was the greatest investment that I could have gotten.
Kat

Yvresse said:
Hi silverwings94,
Could you let me know which seller you got it from? After reading this thread, I'm on the look out for some moldavite too. Though I'm on a budget, I'm nervous about getting fakes.

Thanks~

Yvresse

@rosebud_a320
Thanks! So it was only connection issues, no hardware damages? That's good to know because I really can't afford to replace phones, computers, etc. right now!

@silverwings94! I was a bit nervous about buying on ebay, but thanks for letting me know!

silverwings94

Yvresse,
No problem. I order alot from ebay and no problems with them.
I love my pendant. It does feel like a second skin..
Wishing you the best luck in finding the right pendant for you.
Kat

Yvresse said:
@rosebud_a320
Thanks! So it was only connection issues, no hardware damages? That's good to know because I really can't afford to replace phones, computers, etc. right now!

@silverwings94! I was a bit nervous about buying on ebay, but thanks for letting me know!