Mexican Loteria Card Riddles

DragonFae

I think it is right on...consider another thing the card may be saying....and that is that she is not willing to change....that she is a "flowerpot" and will not change but stay the same.

One card draws can work but I like to use more than one card because sometimes the other cards help clarify...

For example if you had drawn the boot with this..."one boot is the same as the other"...It would be saying...she has not made herself stand out from others and therefore like the flowerpot she will stay put.

If you had drawn the deer..."the deer doesn't see anything"...It might indicate that the reason she is a "flowerpot" is that she refuses to see what is needed in each job opportunity,....so perhaps to better prepare for interviews etc

If you had picked the star....."the sailors guide" ...it might suggest that she needs a mentor to help guide her or she will remain a flowerpot.

Those are just some examples but I do think that what you are thinking about the flowerpot card is accurate.

I am going to start a Mexican Daily Draw thread so we can discuss two or three card draws...or even one card for those that prefer to start with one card. Please join in there if you'd like.

Belinda2

DragonFae said:
I think it is right on...consider another thing the card may be saying....and that is that she is not willing to change....that she is a "flowerpot" and will not change but stay the same.

One card draws can work but I like to use more than one card because sometimes the other cards help clarify...

For example if you had drawn the boot with this..."one boot is the same as the other"...It would be saying...she has not made herself stand out from others and therefore like the flowerpot she will stay put.

If you had drawn the deer..."the deer doesn't see anything"...It might indicate that the reason she is a "flowerpot" is that she refuses to see what is needed in each job opportunity,....so perhaps to better prepare for interviews etc

If you had picked the star....."the sailors guide" ...it might suggest that she needs a mentor to help guide her or she will remain a flowerpot.

Those are just some examples but I do think that what you are thinking about the flowerpot card is accurate.

I am going to start a Mexican Daily Draw thread so we can discuss two or three card draws...or even one card for those that prefer to start with one card. Please join in there if you'd like.
hi
I think that her willingness might be a factor. I will try to start drawing a few more cards and see how it goes.
Thank you
Belinda

Belinda2

another reading

I had a question about my love life ( single and not dating) a subject that is less clear for me in my mind than my oracles.
I got the following:

49 the Pine tree- fresh, fragrant and all time beautiful.
50 the fish- He who dies by the mouth
54 the frog - green frog that jumped into your sister.
44.The pitcher-The pitcher goes often to water.

Well at first I did not get much out of it and than I let it sit there and I got the following:

I need to be positive ( love is a beautiful) the tree

Don't be foolish - the fish with the hook in its mouth ,(he looks happy with the hook in his mouth, having no idea what is really happening). I saw a tarot card of the fool as a picture of a fish about to take the bait.
Non action can be a form of dying.

Don't be stopped by fear ( the frog)

I need to go out more and meet more people and maybe be more active in seeking a partner (The pitcher).

I am not really sure of this reading so I thought I would run it by you.
thank you Belinda

DragonFae

I like your thinking on this....always remember to go with your gut feeling...your intuition....with that being said....there are always alternative interpretations....so as you learn them and get a feel for them it will be easier to "feel" which one is right in a given reading...sometimes its still murky....LOL

49 the Pine tree- fresh, fragrant and all time beautiful.

I think this is right on...keep a positive outlook, remember that regardless of anything else be true to yourself.

Your interpretation is good....and alternative one to think about...is that sometimes for me this card indicates some one who is speaking too much or getting themself in trouble through what they say. So perhaps reflect if this pertains in anyway...do you get nervous and tend to blab on and on when meeting a new prospect...LOL....Another interpretation may be that someone is gossiping and creating trouble for you in this area of your life...or perhaps just butting in with advice etc.

Again yes this is about fear but it also indicates that things perhaps are not as fearful as you are making them out to be..."it is just a little frog afterall" It can also mean be aware of the little things in this situation.

44.The pitcher-The pitcher goes often to water.

This is about seeking something and being persistent. So in your case as you thought...don't give up...keep trying to meet people etc.

You are really doing great with the loteria cards. I enjoy having conversations with you about them because it helps me deepen and clarify my thoughts also. I hope you will grow to love them. :)

DragonFae

Oh after i posted I thought of this....looking at the cards as combos...

So the fish + the frog

Don't let fear keep you from taking action....less talking and more action...DO something about the situation don't just talk about it....

(Don't let that combo make you get too crazy though...haha)

******I am going to be doing a series of post on my blog about reading the cards as combos.

Belinda2

DragonFae said:

Again yes this is about fear but it also indicates that things perhaps are not as fearful as you are making them out to be..."it is just a little frog afterall" It can also mean be aware of the little things in this situation.
:)
Ok so lets first look at the frog in my reading
When a frog jumps on a young girl it is more an emotional event, she feels surprise and a sense of repulsion (the frog skin feels slimily and unpleasant).
She feels a sense of momentary discomfort. The feeling of discomfort is the result of fear. But has you have said it is no big deal, it has no real base.

Belinda2

DragonFae said:

Your interpretation is good....and alternative one to think about...is that sometimes for me this card indicates some one who is speaking too much or getting themself in trouble through what they say. So perhaps reflect if this pertains in anyway...do you get nervous and tend to blab on and on when meeting a new prospect...LOL....Another interpretation may be that someone is gossiping and creating trouble for you in this area of your life...or perhaps just butting in with advice etc.
:)

The first deck the one that I did the one card readings with, I had oddly displace so I bought another set somewhere else and it seems to be more cartoonly than the other set, the fish actually looks like it is smiling with the hook in his mouth. I treated this card as more an advise card.

I would like to find someone who would fall for me hook line and sinker! LoL

Well back to the fish card riddle-"He who dies by the mouth".
First lets look at how can a person die by their mouth

Through eating
A. Many times in history rulers ( and others) have died by poison put into their food.
B. By eating unhealthy foods through time can effect their health in such away if something is not done about it the person could possibly die.

Improper behavior
A. kissing someone that you should not be, for example, if you are married, and your mate finds out that you are kissing another, it could be the death of the marriage.
C. Communication- gossip- saying what you should not be saying- poor communication skills- by saying the right things your life can change ( die) from the past to create something new that is positive. C which is the same way I treat the death card in tarot).

Well all that said I am still trying to relate it to my situation
If we take the frog and the fish ( who live in the same environment) together than it might make more sense.

While out on a date I might feel discomfort and worry that I might say something that would be a turn off the person I went on the date with so the date would be a dead, and have no 2nd date. ( On second thought I am just myself while on a date, take it or leave it).

Thats all I can get from that, I am not a big talker on dates, no one gossips about it and no one is butting in. I still really don't see how it fits into my situation. Does It have to be myself would dies by mouth could it not be the another person who does it?

Well as you can see I have thought way too much about this. lol

DragonFae

Yes it could absolutely be the other person...lol.

But I also like the thought about "hook, line, and sinker" that fits well.

Another thought that comes to mind in regard to dating...not exactly in line with the riddle....but....

sometimes peope say..."there are other fish in the sea" meaning if one gets away...there are always others...

Belinda2

yes that could be it LOL Well I have one last short one, ( I need to start working on my oracle more, just hate typing)
My nieces friend is visiting who I am not that fond , she is very loud, and she was showing me disrespect , talking about me behind my back, so I wonder what is going on between us ?
So I did a two card reading
6 the mermaid don't get dizzy with the songs of the mermaid
5 The Umbrella for sun and rain

Interpretation: Don't react with emotion, see both sides of the situation Look at the factors that are influencing it.
well this seems pretty right on,but after I had these two cards out for a bit, I went and added another card ( for the fun of it) I got 42 the skull While passing the graveyard yard I found a skull.
So if I do as 6, and 5 cards say I will find the reason.
well something like that
Belinda

DragonFae

Yes and I think you will find that whatever that is....while it is not totally unexpected (like finding a skull near a graveyard)...it is still a bit of a shock or surprise none the less.