Magic the Gathering RWS

rwcarter

This week I happened upon an eBay auction for a Magic the Gathering deck that is an altered RWS. The deck is apparently printed with black borders and had a Magic the Gathering logo on the back. I downloaded the images from the auction, but I'm not interested enough in the deck to start bidding on it at $69.99 or BuyItNow for $129.99....

There are 8 images, so I'll upload them in two posts.

Attachments

• Magic RWS 001.jpg
    Magic RWS 001.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 242
  • Magic RWS 002.jpg
    Magic RWS 002.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Magic RWS 003.jpg
    Magic RWS 003.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 185
  • Magic RWS 004.jpg
    Magic RWS 004.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 206

rwcarter

2nd set of images

Attachments

• Magic RWS 005.jpg
    Magic RWS 005.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Magic RWS 006.jpg
    Magic RWS 006.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 158
  • Magic RWS 007.jpg
    Magic RWS 007.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 154
  • Magic RWS Back.jpg
    Magic RWS Back.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 203

Gracie2k

I like them but the printing doesn't look legal even, is it just me or do they look like they are fakes? They are lovely don't get me wrong but, something looks wrong.

rwcarter

Hi Gracie2k, the 8th attachment is the only one that shows the back.

Gracie2k

Thanx very interesting they lure me in :( I like them a lot but...I couldn't bend my wallet that far to buy them. Nice share thanx

Catmoon

I could do that with my printer, my scanner, my kid's Magic cards, and my RWS altered deck... LOL And cheaper... ;D

Sulis

I agree with the comments so far. It looks like a scanned RWS deck with black borders added.. Not for me and certainly not at that price. I think the RWS deck is one deck that looks better with small, white borders too.

Gracie2k

Still a huge thanks for the share for taking to do that and put the pics up, it's nice to know it even exists out there.

Aki

It'd be most interesting if it was the inverse, but someone would get the pants sued off them by Wizards! :p

Barleywine

Hmmm. I had a fairly large collection of Magic the Gathering cards (used to play with my son). I'm failing to see the connection between these images and the Magic universe. Somebody help me out here :)