King Wands as action - does he act towards you or look out for his interests only?

hulpster

Hi there

Just wondering what King Wands as action means to you.

The specific question was 'What action will this person take TOWARDS ME'

My first sense that the person was going to act in some way, given its a King and fire energy but I get a feeling that the King looks out for himself. Maybe the King waits for others to come to him and in the mean time will do whatever please him, not thinking of others.

What is your take on this card to that question?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrystalSeas

'What action will this person take TOWARDS ME'

If the question was 'what action will be taken toward me' then the answer is "this is the kind of action that will be taken toward you'

The King of Wands is an action oriented figure. That means the actions taken toward you will be bold and creative. This is a King with power and experience. Expect to have that kind of energy coming at you.

Absynthe

As an act towards you I would interpret that he is going to put on his best show, and provide you with a facade of who he considers himself to be which may not be an accurate reflection of who he truly is. The King Of Wands has showmanship, not necessarily trickery per se, just the ability to put on a good face that others find very attractive and alluring. It's a celebrity kind of charisma.

Ruby Jewel

Hi there

My first sense that the person was going to act in some way, given its a King and fire energy but I get a feeling that the King looks out for himself. Maybe the King waits for others to come to him and in the mean time will do whatever please him, not thinking of others.

What is your take on this card to that question?

Thanks

If you see the King of Wands as Leo, as I do, then realize that he is at the mercy of his ego. He is capable of being generous.....when it comes to "showtime"; however, it has been my experience that he pretty much looks out for himself....when it comes to survival, both physically and financially. I'm basing that on astrology as well as 15 years experience of living with one. The way I perceive it is they don't feel responsibility toward anyone else....perhaps they are justified, I'm not qualified to judge. They also have wonderful qualities: integrity, honorable, trustworthy as a general rule.....but definitely capable of trickery and lying if it suits their purpose.

hulpster

Guys no action from this person towards me in the timeframe I had allocated (ie. In July) therefore I read this as doing whatever is right for them, not having regard for me necessarily.

nisaba

It will be a farsighted, long-term action. It will be controlled and careful. In short, it will be an action that leads to an action that leads to an action, reaching out into the future.

This card is about ambition and building on success after success by not getting lazy. So that is how this person will act towards you.

nisaba

The King Of Wands has showmanship, not necessarily trickery per se, just the ability to put on a good face that others find very attractive and alluring. It's a celebrity kind of charisma.

Isn't that more the Knight?

hulpster

It will be a farsighted, long-term action. It will be controlled and careful. In short, it will be an action that leads to an action that leads to an action, reaching out into the future.

This card is about ambition and building on success after success by not getting lazy. So that is how this person will act towards you.

Oh that's interesting Nisaba, thanks. I haven't heard of that interpretation before so I will be on the look out. However given I asked the question about actions in July and this person made no contact whatsoever it's hard to believe but I'll update if your interp comes to light. Thanks :)

hulpster

Hi Nisaba, just thought i'd give feedback that this person did eventually take some action (in October last hear) regarding me, so you're right it was a longer range view than the timeframe I had assigned. Whether they continue to build on it remains to be seen :)

nisaba

Thanks for that - I'm always open to longer-term feedback. :)