3 of swords and expressions of love

empress's dress

i have been drawing the 3 of swords in larger spreads recently related to what communication will be about. and i think to myself -- oh no something bad is coming way. but recently it has been hinting to the purest and most heartfelt expression of love, sometimes jsut coming from nowhere and sometimes related to asking for forgiveness.

the communication -- it is very healing, even transportive/tranformative. it is coming from long time friends in this very deeper way for no reason except to express it (i mean we know we love each but the expression has recently been so beautiful). i feel the friendships are growing deeper roots into the ground and i am so moved and surprised by this.

and my favorite wing of the family i had a very upsetting falling out with last year have totally apologized and come back into the fold. i thought it would just be as favors but it is much more than that now.

what is it about the 3 of swords and these expressions of love?

Chrystal_Tarot

It sounds like your 3 of Swords is surrounded by cards indicating healing and forgiveness. The 3 swords can show painful emotional experiences coming from different sides/people. In your case these people are now making amends. Are you perhaps drawing a card like the 4 of wands along with the 3 of swords? In any case, it's nice to see this card associated with positive movement in someone's life.

empress's dress

It sounds like your 3 of Swords is surrounded by cards indicating healing and forgiveness. The 3 swords can show painful emotional experiences coming from different sides/people. In your case these people are now making amends. Are you perhaps drawing a card like the 4 of wands along with the 3 of swords? In any case, it's nice to see this card associated with positive movement in someone's life.

what's crazy is that it wasn't surrounded by the 4 of wands or 10 of cups or 2 of cups or lovers, it most readings it was the last card. in one reading it was followed by all the court cups in order and that reading didn't actually have an outcome yet.

i truly am starting to think very differently about this card.

and yes with my family amends was made but with my friends there is no amends to be made. we are already really close for many years. it was more like a reaffirmation of the vows and bonds of friendship.

Esk

Your story remind me a similar one. 2 years ago i had this card in a month reading. I was scared of course but i met someone i fell in love with and i experienced the most beautiful love i've ever felt. It was also after a period of emotionnal drought. I guess in a good sense it can mean any strong feeling that pierce your heart. Sometimes good ones shake more than bad ones.
I also think when this card is reversed it can be about a beginning of healing.

empress's dress

Your story remind me a similar one. 2 years ago i had this card in a month reading. I was scared of course but i met someone i fell in love with and i experienced the most beautiful love i've ever felt. It was also after a period of emotionnal drought. I guess in a good sense it can mean any strong feeling that pierce your heart. Sometimes good ones shake more than bad ones.
I also think when this card is reversed it can be about a beginning of healing.

yes, definitely strong feelings that pierce your heart. and sometimes those strong emotions can be very beautiful and even gentle.

and esk, how beautiful it was a sign to come of the most beautiful you have every felt. thank you for sharing that!