Tarot Cafe (manga)

annik

I hate when that kind of thing happen! It was starting to be really interesting. I like the joke with the sand bag! (around the drowning event).
Maybe we can petition Tokyopop so they will know there is some fan out there...

Unknownspirit

Thats a great idea Shade, it would be really fun to see how everyone thinks about how the story would end. Or maybe they have it online somewhere, I'm sure Tarot Cafe is done in Japan.

Unknownspirit

I did some research and it turns out that there are 5 volumes. It would be weird to stop when there is only one book left... :confused:
Maybe there is hope :thumbsup:

Alta

Why do you think 5 volumes?? tokyopop still shows only 4. If you have some info, please share!!

WolfyJames

Marion said:
Why do you think 5 volumes?? tokyopop still shows only 4. If you have some info, please share!!

Only 5 volumes? And me who had hoped it would last longer. :(

Unknownspirit

WolfyJames said:
Only 5 volumes? And me who had hoped it would last longer. :(

I was hoping for atleast 7, but 5 is better for my money I guess. I spend way too much of it on mangas.

Unknownspirit

Shade said:
Are you excited about the LS Manga Tarot? I know very little about manga but I thikn it looks intriguing and I loved Riccardo's Fey tarot.

http://www.loscarabeo.com/files/LS2006Preview.pdf

I sure am! I can't wait for it to come out. Fey tarot looks great too, I just haven't gotten around to buying it yet.
What type of manga do you read?

Shade

I've only read a couple and all in the last year. Loved Tarot cafe, I Love Halloween and I thought One Thousand and One Nights looked ionteresting.

Can you recommend any?