Diary of Broken Soul

Allison70

With references to this deck popping up in several threads, I finally checked out some images - OMG! I love it. On the wishlist it goes. And seriously, I don't like a lot of decks. I may never get a change to own this one, either, but I'll wishlist it.

It's gorgeous, Ash, congratulations and thank you.

Tansey Ella

Ash
When are we going to be able to buy it? (coming from someone who just paid twice what I had to get "cruel thing" and then in a moment of temporary insanity bought " the silicon valley tarot".

divinemsm

I sent Ash a email and she put me on the waiting list.
Thanks for the link!! I poked around and my heart jumped when i saw the Qabala references!! I just gave the first half of a lecture on the Qabala and Tarot. Just thrilled to see that!!
This deck is just amazing! Oh I can't wait to get my greedy little hands on one!!

sacredashes

arriving tomorrow!!

not all of them but the printer has got some copies ready for collection.... Yay!!

... heh heh heh.. got so excited, I forgot my manners.

Its been a very humbling experience reading your posts thanking me :confused: for sharing. I think in many ways, I am the fortunate one; to be able share this with you and through this journey, I have met some of the most amazing people. :heart:

I am glad some of you are willing to give The Diary a chance; when I started on it almost 3 years ago.. I was told it may not be well received simply because of everything it stands for. I am glad its reached out to some of you and that I'm not left out alone, to sit at the parking lot all by myself**.

**personal joke ;)

:heart:
Ash

sacredashes

Tansey Ella said:
Ash
When are we going to be able to buy it? (coming from someone who just paid twice what I had to get "cruel thing" and then in a moment of temporary insanity bought " the silicon valley tarot".

Check your PM ;) .. or read what divinemsm posted.. she is one wise lady :laugh:... great taste in decks too!!

:heart:
Ash

AngelC

I want this too but it would be nice to have some information about price and payment options before just sending an email to order one.

Moona

I would put this immediately on my wishlist, if I had one.
I have been looking for this kind of dark deck, but I couln´t guess that I wanted it to be black and white, before I saw the Diary.

sacredashes

AngelC said:
I want this too but it would be nice to have some information about price and payment options before just sending an email to order one.

:) Sending an email doesn't mean you've ordered a deck...

I do understand your reservations and it is perfectly fine. Somethings are meant to be while others are not.

If you feel you're not ready to take the plunge, perhaps it is a better option to sit this one out... I've been told that The Diary isn't for everyone. If you don't feel the need to jump right in, it may be telling you that you may not like this deck.... :heart:

Ash

sacredashes

Moona said:
I would put this immediately on my wishlist, if I had one.
I have been looking for this kind of dark deck, but I couln´t guess that I wanted it to be black and white, before I saw the Diary.

:heart: Thank you.. :) I am glad you like The Diary.

Ash

EtA: The LWB will be available on-line :here: at a later stage; so that those of you who feel you'd like some understanding of the imagery can refer to them. I've found Davina's insights empowering and geared towards self-exploration :) Very much the approach I wanted for this deck..

Special thanks to Davina for sharing her insights and to Jeremy, for putting together the website for me.

Victoria...
About your wish 20+ years ago... I wrote this little prose for the re-designed Star card in the full deck (because Adam's LE has the original Star ;) click:

I made a wish upon a star;
But the star has turned to dust 6 million years ago;
For light to travel through time and space;
Wait a minute....
Did I get the message out too late?

I do get the feeling it matters not one bit. Perhaps 6 millions years from now, someone in another galaxy would look at our star and think the same.

And Davina wrote something to that effect; and I'm quite sure she won't mind me sharing a little bit of it here:

STAR - ‘17’

“Not only is our lady here among the stars she is an exploding star herself. Although she may be many light years away, eventually the emanations of the explosion will be seen far and wide, but by then she would have already turned to dust in the darkness around. We will be seeing what has happened as opposed to what is happening. So when we wish upon a star, are we aware what we wish for may have already occurred? If that is the case, how long is it before we are aware of the signs to show us the reaction has taken place? Sometimes if we wait too long we give up hope and walk away.

It is when we have walked away or turned our backs the sign appears but we have closed yourselves off by then and it passes us by. The universe is there to provide if we hold out hope for long enough. We have to remember we are just a mere dot in the big scheme of things, and that hopes and dreams are being created many light years away.

An immense amount of energy is required to create new life out in the stars, yet we expect to see the fruits of that immediately. A great sacrifice would have been made, yet we take it for granted or as already explained – we walk away. Maybe our lady has come here to remind us that she gives far more of herself than we receive from her…”

I really can't remember if we discussed these ideas while she wrote her thoughts down but they sort of resonate with what you shared. :heart: I enjoyed reading your post and the story you shared about your pack of playing cards.. :)

Ash

lampkin

The portal to the dark world of Jahanam is finally complete. Congratulations Ash! It's gorgeous.

It was an epic privilege to follow your development from a talented amateur into a skilled professional over the course of the past few years. Thank you for sharing it with me.