Caylee Anthony V/S Casey Anthony (comparison chart)

tarotlyn

:):heart: GET READ FOLKS...THE JURY HAS REACHED A VERDICT!!! :bugeyed:

After only debating about 10 hours total...if she is found guilty of 1st degree murder, there
were be another trial (sentencing) in 48 hours. Then would follow appeals, etc.

...they will announce it in just about 10 minutes...it is on just about all of our local tv news channels...

I will come back and post the verdict for those that are out of the USA

:heart:
tarotlyn

tarotlyn

:):heart: Here is the VERDICT:

COUNT 1 = 1ST DEGREE MURDER = NOT GUILTY

COUNT 2 = AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE = NOT GUILTY

COUNT 3 = AGGRAVATED MANSLAUGHTER OF A CHILD = NOT GUILTY

COUNT 4 = PROVIDING FALSE INFO TO A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER = GUILTY

COUNT 5 = PROVIDING FALSE INFO TO A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER = GUILTY

COUNT 6= PROVIDING FALSE INFO TO A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER = GUILTY

COUNT 7 = GIVING FALSE INFO TO A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER = GUILTY

So, only guilty of 4 counts of lying to police officers. She is now being taken for 'finger printing'
in regards to these 4 lying to officers guilty charges... (She has already served some time in
the last 3 years for that felony check charges trial and maybe some of that time will also
apply to these 4 new lying to officers charges. So she could get another one year or so in
jail for the 4 counts of lying to officers in this trial...she is not free yet!!! Although, the
judge COULD possibly let her go free.

She is happy!!!

ETA: The news media (Nancy Grace's show) has just said that Casey make be going HOME
on Thursday with NO more time in jail. The judge will be giving her the sentence for the
4 counts of guilty lying. We have to wait till then to see what the judge does at that time.

The news media is in SHOCK over here...they really thought she would be found guilty in the 1st degree!!!

SENTENCING THURSDAY AT 9AM IN THE SAME COURTROOM...

:heart:
tarotlyn

prudence

I am shocked at the verdict.

cardlady22

I wish I were shocked. But the verdict is in line with instructions given to jurors. Verdicts are not to be made on gut/instincts. And there are many cases where there is just not enough direct evidence to satisfy. It is heart-wrenchingly unfortunate that we will never know what truly happened.

tarotlyn

:):heart: right cardlady22, they didn't have enough DIRECT evidence to convict her...
...and they don't use astrology to see things...so...

Oh, the news just said she could make 1 million dollars to write her story and she cannot
be tried again for the same thing. They also said that she will now be a 'celebrity!' imagine!

Minderwiz

Thanks for the info tarotlyn

I think it was reasonably clear that she would be convicted on some or all of the 'minor' charges, but from the limited reporting I read plus the feeds I got from friends in the US, I did not think there was much chance of a conviction on the 'First Degree Murder' charge. The evidence for murder seemed very circumstantial and incomplete but there are other ways of causing death. In this case the jury has concluded that there's a reasonable doubt that Casey's actions led to Caylee's death.

That of course leaves a question - how did Caylee die?

Pity that we've not got even a confirmed date for the death, let alone time. So any attempt at an event chart is virtually worthless.

tarotlyn

:):heart: to clarify her charges and sentence:

Casey's 4 counts of lying to officers (the charges are for the same day, same incidence,
to 4 'different' officers), so all 4 counts will be put into ONE sentence which bring up to 1 year
in jail and she has already served 3 years. (This is according to an interview with her lawyer,
Mason, whom I just saw interviewed on HLN news channel) So he thinks she will be free on Thursday.
If so, I bet the judge still gives her a very interesting LECTURE about lying, etc.

I wonder WHEN or IF law enforcement will accept or even believe what we see with astrology?

Thank you :heart: everyone for posting in my thread! :heart:

:heart::)
tarotlyn

Topaz71

Casey will only become a "celebrity" if the public allows her to do so. I will not be purchasing books, magazines or papers with her "tragic" story nor will I watch any shows about her.

tarotlyn

Casey will only become a "celebrity" if the public allows her to do so. I will not be purchasing books, magazines or papers with her "tragic" story nor will I watch any shows about her.

...ah...Topaz71...aren't you going to want to take even a little peek IF she writes her story
in a book or magazine ...or maybe a movie...

I don't think Flordia is going to let her be a 'good' celebrity...she should move to a very remote
location where tv reception is bad and there are not a lot of stores (selling magazines or tabloids) in the area!
Is there such a place? Even 'walmart,' in the remote where I live in now, sells TONS of tabloids, etc.:bugeyed:

Re: astrology and this case:
It might be really interesting to try to get her birth time and to see what MIGHT be ahead for her now:bugeyed:

:heart:HUGS
tarotlyn