Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

zannamarie

What will help me in my meditations?
Mice / Tree / Cross
Focus less on details and more on long-range planning. Place your intent on what you want as a final outcome as opposed to what path to travel to reach that final outcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What parts of my emotional past do I cling to?

.traveller.

What parts of my emotional past do I cling to?

ring-moon

Messages from mom, programming from the maternal elements in your upbringing.

~
What would help me in my meditations?

WaterSong

ring-moon

~
What would help me in my meditations?

Roads/Tree:I think to stick to one way of meditating, instead of trying to change methods or ways....and to be consistent. To do it and do it, and sit quietly, like a tree....steady, persistent.I also see here the suggestion that for you the best meditation could be walking meditation, in nature.Good for your type of fire energy.

Q: what important events are coming for me ?

.traveller.

Roads/Tree:I think to stick to one way of meditating, instead of trying to change methods or ways....and to be consistent. To do it and do it, and sit quietly, like a tree....steady, persistent.I also see here the suggestion that for you the best meditation could be walking meditation, in nature.Good for your type of fire energy.

Q: what important events are coming for me ?

Hello there :)
I've been practicing mindfulness, sitting and listening mostly, but also the everyday razor's edge stuff. My type of fire energy? You mean like... volcanic? :D All quiet like and then... BOOM! Pretty much sums it up. lol
Walking does help when I get like that.
My jaw hurts. Pain helps keep me in the present.

stork-tree-letter
On one level, there will be a change in health that will affect the outside, skin- hair, that sort of thing. There may be news regarding a change in someone else's health, possibly family related. I also see a possible move a bit farther away timewise, that has a past life tie for you... you'll feel the call to travel to this place.

~
What important events are coming for me, anything involving love or employment?

WaterSong

Hello there :)
I've been practicing mindfulness, sitting and listening mostly, but also the everyday razor's edge stuff. My type of fire energy? You mean like... volcanic? :D All quiet like and then... BOOM! Pretty much sums it up. lol
Walking does help when I get like that.
My jaw hurts. Pain helps keep me in the present.

I love Fire energy :) all energies are necessary! Water, Fire, Air, earth....they are all beautiful.

stork-tree-letter
On one level, there will be a change in health that will affect the outside, skin- hair, that sort of thing. There may be news regarding a change in someone else's health, possibly family related. I also see a possible move a bit farther away timewise, that has a past life tie for you... you'll feel the call to travel to this place.

oh how very interesting....it is true about health...I have changed the way I eat, I am a Vegan now and I already see the results....in my skin and hair, yes.And more energy!
The news about family health...could be my dad...:( he has a condition...and the traveling...that keeps coming up for me....

~

Bear/Child/Heart: clears throat...well..t seems the major event will be in the love department....there is a new relationship with a person that will be protective, maybe not very tall, wide torso, hairy :p, but strong....it will be a new relationship, I dont think you know this person....I feel he will be older than you, maybe not so skilled socially( shy) but with a sweet streak in him....

Q: tell me about this place I will travel to ....what are the circumstances/reasons for traveling?

.traveller.

Bear/Child/Heart: clears throat...well..t seems the major event will be in the love department....there is a new relationship with a person that will be protective, maybe not very tall, wide torso, hairy :p, but strong....it will be a new relationship, I dont think you know this person....I feel he will be older than you, maybe not so skilled socially( shy) but with a sweet streak in him....
With my luck... I'll probably adopt another cat... short, hairy, wide... could be a cat... lol
:D
We'll see! Now that I look again... those cards could describe me :laugh:

magenta said:
Q: tell me about this place I will travel to ....what are the circumstances/reasons for traveling?
bear-heart-lilies

You will travel for the love of a man, looking at the cards made me think of Portland, Oregon.

~
What surprises are coming up for me?

WaterSong

With my luck... I'll probably adopt another cat... short, hairy, wide... could be a cat... lol
:D
We'll see! Now that I look again... those cards could describe me :laugh:

:laugh:

Is Portland, Oregon on the water?

What surprises are coming up for me?

Roads/Tower/Sun: I do think you will have to make a decision about some work that will be offered to you...some new opportunity is coming your way, that could see you moving in the Summer! That will sure lighten you up....

Q: who is that man?

zannamarie

ring-moon

True. :(

My type of fire energy? You mean like... volcanic? :D
But you're peaceful as a church mouse.
ROFL. I needed a laugh even though I started coughing caused I'm not yet all healed. Thanks.:)
Love - Heart - :bugeyed: You go, girl! Looks like someone is going to be winging his way into your life. Keep your heart open to receive all the love you deserve. :heart:

Employment - Cross - The sands of time move with the tide and so will you as you latch onto an opportunity that I sense will come in June/July timeframe. Hang in there.

Other - Book - You're going to be doing some esoteric studying which will bring you great joy and possibly some opportunity for side cash.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I see I'm taking way to long to type. Portland borders a huge river.

A man for magenta: House / Fox / Moon
He's someone who will steal you away from a place you consider home and help make some dreams come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will help me 'deprogram/disable' those messages?

.traveller.

But you're peaceful as a church mouse.
ROFL. I needed a laugh even though I started coughing caused I'm not yet all healed. Thanks.:)
Most of the time :)
Then there are those times when the mouse lets out a battle cry and goes to war. lol
zannamarie said:
Love - Heart - :bugeyed: You go, girl! Looks like someone is going to be winging his way into your life. Keep your heart open to receive all the love you deserve. :heart:
I'm trying to be open and brave... but you know and I know... it's probably another house cat.
zannamarie said:
Employment - Cross - The sands of time move with the tide and so will you as you latch onto an opportunity that I sense will come in June/July timeframe. Hang in there.
That's what magenta's been seeing too, two amazing readers can't be wrong now?! I do wish it were sooner though, I'm getting tired of my dad making bug eyes at me. :bugeyed:

zannamarie said:
What will help me 'deprogram/disable' those messages?
garden-tree
First, look at the big picture and see how those messages might have been meant to help at the time, by putting them into context it becomes easier to let them go as something you've outgrown, like baby shoes and training wheels. Getting outside and contemplating nature is also a great way to deprogram the chatter.

~
When I do go on another date at some point... what kind of date will it be, what will we do?

Padma

When I do go on another date at some point... what kind of date will it be, what will we do?

Child + Garden + Clover: a small social event with other friends or acquaintances - and you will either gamble, or eat salad :D Maybe an evening at a county summer fair...? I see small games of chance, such as one would play at a county fair :)

What is in store for my marriage in the next few months?