What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

Madrigal

Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorf Lenormand and Lilac Dondorf Lenormand Unrestored arrived. Gorgeous! And with lovely velvet pouches, too. Super fast transit. Doing a happy dance here :D

kislany

I'm new to Lenormand, so I went with the easiest choice possible based on comments in this forum: the Piatnik Mile Lenormand. Coming from eBay, we'll see...

Brighid

Viking Lenormand should be here tomorrow.

RavenLuna

The postman brought something a few days ago, but I didn't know what it was until yesterday. My husband ordered the Celtic Lenormand from the States for me for Mother's Day. What a great surprise! They are gorgeous, and the extra cards make sense to me. My quick flip through the book was satisfying. I like her ideas about using the extra cards, and cards in spells. I'd been stalking different websites looking for a good pre-order deal, and had no idea what he'd ordered :D

crystaleagle

Just recv'd Viking Lenormand. I'm very happy with it. The images are very clear and easy to read. I love the art style.

Essjay

Back up Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorf, purple Dragon Lenormand and the Stralsunder - I've wanted to get these ordered for ages so am very happy :)

pickled pixie

Natalie Rose 3rd edition and Rootweavers Vintage Lenormand! Cannot wait!!! šŸ˜Š

Village Witch

Zingdoodle, BYO, and Vintage decks from Rootweaver.

Tarotbyseven's Jewelry Boxed deck.

claire1805

Mertz Lenormand :heart: I am really looking forward to reading with this traditional deck.

Village Witch

Le Fanu's Lilac Dondorf Lenormand.

This deck got under my skin. I've been itching for it. Just ordered today. I've been on a buying spree. Blew my budget out of the water.