LENORMAND One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards-2016

claire1805

Rider - Lilies

It made him feel sexy, I think, in some way; otherwise, he thought it was well balanced

Message for me

Mountain + Letter

There might be some stalling/delay (Mountain) with the message (Letter) you are waiting for.

How can I kickstart learning German?

BrightEye

Mountain + Letter

There might be some stalling/delay (Mountain) with the message (Letter) you are waiting for.

How can I kickstart learning German?

Snake - Fish

You need to find a teacher who can immerse you completely in the language, a native speaker

Why is there a delay in that message getting to me?

claire1805

Snake - Fish

You need to find a teacher who can immerse you completely in the language, a native speaker

Why is there a delay in that message getting to me?

Lily + Birds

Because a period of time (Lily) needs to pass before communication (Birds) will restart again. The Lily indicates the need for patience (Lily) for the message to get through.

Will an hour of private tutoring per week in German be enough for me to kickstart my study? Will this set-up be for me beneficial in the long run?

Bonny

Lily + Birds

Because a period of time (Lily) needs to pass before communication (Birds) will restart again. The Lily indicates the need for patience (Lily) for the message to get through.

Will an hour of private tutoring per week in German be enough for me to kickstart my study? Will this set-up be for me beneficial in the long run?

Bear
Stars

Yes, it will bring an inspirational new beginning !! Enjoy !!!

- what's next with c and me?

GoodnessGracious

- what's next with c and me?

Child + Dog

Buying a puppy together! :grin: Renewal and growth in your friendship.

Question: What's coming up for me next week?

Bonny

Child + Dog

Buying a puppy together! :grin: Renewal and growth in your friendship.

Question: What's coming up for me next week?

Tree
Paths

Choosing the healthy way forward

- how will I feel living in the new appartment ?

zannamarie

- how will I feel living in the new appartment ?
Paths - Bear - Snake
It seems you will feel comfort, but still feel like there is something more you want from an apartment than this one provides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What should I change about my approach to my job search (so I reach a success point)?

Bonny

Paths - Bear - Snake
It seems you will feel comfort, but still feel like there is something more you want from an apartment than this one provides.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What should I change about my approach to my job search (so I reach a success point)?

Fox
Snake

Two very cunning cards. You need to get the inside information and use it to your advantage for success ... Not in a nasty way - just utilising your feminine charms for constructive steps forward

- why does p (c's ex) hate me?

MarieAntoinette

Fox
Snake

Two very cunning cards. You need to get the inside information and use it to your advantage for success ... Not in a nasty way - just utilising your feminine charms for constructive steps forward

- why does p (c's ex) hate me?

Clover
cloud

She feels that she has been deceived because of you, that you have affected the quality of her life adversely.

Q: How is Za feeling about me?

Bonny

Clover
cloud

She feels that she has been deceived because of you, that you have affected the quality of her life adversely.

Q: How is Za feeling about me?

Clouds
Letter
Flowers

FB: I don't know for sure if she knows about me

Za is feeling confused about a gift or letter that you gave her

- does c know if his ex knows about me/us?